Thread: Which PoLR is easiest to spot?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    For me, it's Fe. No other PoLR generates such awkwardness or embarrassing social situations. I'm sure some are good at hiding it, but the totally out-of-place remarks and inappropriate social behavior immediately stand out when I see it. It's not always a bad thing; it's sometimes refreshing, and I usually find it very entertaining, but in a social setting it can be just awful.
    Here's an interesting question: do Fe PoLRs notice when other people mess up with Fe? Are they only oblivious of their own lack?

Fi PoLR for me is extremely obvious, and kind of overbearing. When ILEs, for example, are trying to "make nice" and socialize, it comes off to me as being too straightfoward about it almost. Idk. It's hard to describe. It's like they try to adhere to some set of social rules they've made up and it just seems like they aren't actually paying attention to the other person. Like, I should smile and shake hands with this person, etc. Rather than being natural, it always feels like they are "doing" something. Maybe it's them just trying too hard?

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Here's an interesting question: do Fe PoLRs notice when other people mess up with Fe? Are they only oblivious of their own lack?
    I don't think they think in those terms. More like they subconsciously want other people to respond to the mobilizing and just in general be cool to them, even when they aren't being cool.