The PoLRs I spot with ease are Se, Ne, Fi and mostly Si. Se through inability to level up, Ne through lack of originality and routine overdose, Fi through awkwardness in profound ways of relating, Si by completely destroying my beloved comfort zone ;~; The latter is the most obvious to me because what I need and value in others is denied.

Situation from my curation class that made me think I'm SP/SX but in fact, it was Si DS: my group members announced that we would have to work all night to get our statistics work finished.
Me, liking neither stats nor willing to sacrificing my holy sleep, rebelled against them all whiny, "Is that even healthy!!", also pressuring them to start asap to get it done, at least, while they even wanted to postpone it. I did end up working all night not even losing an ounce of energy - eating away all of their food lmao, that's how I punish people - but left earlier. I didn't want to let them down nor did I dare to risk getting a bad grade. The major problem was just inconvenience. They kept on working until 4,5 am or something. Blasting music and drinking alcohol while working, while I was like That work won't be high quality, and you'll be ruined In retrospect, I'm pretty sure they were ENxj types