Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
I know you didn't mean as strictly as written, but I did want to clarify a bit...

We don't know how often she dressed to the nines, nor what kinds of problems, if any, which dressing up may have led to during the process, nor even what she considers 'to the Nine'. There's nothing in socionics that says that NeFi won't nor can't dress up once in a while, doing makeup, doing hair, wearing a nice dress, wearing some heels for a while. The heels might come off rather quickly, but they're only needed for that brief entrance, heh. Some form fitting dresses can even be made from comfy material. But even if not, it's a temporary thing, usually of a social nature, especially when having an interest in someone's opinion. NeFi do have Se role and demonstrative Fe.

There is also nothing about NeFi that suggests that they wouldn't be aware of turning heads. Again, 4D Fe. Now, in my younger years I would dress up once in a while to go dancing, and I did turn heads. i usually would quickly check to make sure my skirt was down, my top wasn't too far down, and there was no TP caught on my heels. And I might have worried about my makeup and the change of lighting and been horrified at the resulting image. However, I'm not a particularly confident person, and was even less so back then. Applejacks strikes me as more confident of herself, but nothing that was quoted necessarily means Not NeFi.

Perhaps you have other reasons for questioning her type. I would just be hesitant about doing so based on the quoted material.
Fair enough...

I guess i just didn't relate much to that piece i quoted. But maybe i'm just a homely IEE with zero time and no Si-egos in my life.