Thread: ISTp-ENFp duality and implicit perception of emotional needs

Threaded View

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Yeah, all for the cause and whatnot. Still, she doesn't come across as ENFP to me. Aren't ENFPs crazy and fun? And don't they dislike telling people what to do?
    I would say that Leia may appear bossy, but under pressure she would at times back down, for instance in the early exchanges with Han Solo on the millenium falcon. This type of bossy/backing down thing could be said to be an ENFp characteritic.

Yeah..The fun and crazy ENFp's are fun and crazy But she does look a lot of fun to me (or rather she looks pretty hot in the film so maybe I think I could *have* lots of fun with her )

However, I think if you combine her primarily external idealism, coming from more an ethical viewpoint, and when you look at how her and Han Solo start off like chalk and cheese, then gradually come to realise the importance each other are to each other, (it could be viewed as a duality relation in the making) to me it does seem to point to ENFp

However, I do agree with consentingadult in the sense that character portrayal has never been one of Lucas' strong points.

So yeah.. who can really say for definite .
    Last edited by Cyclops; 02-14-2008 at 11:50 AM.