Thread: ISTp-ENFp duality and implicit perception of emotional needs

Hybrid View

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was kind of a strange date anyway: I'm webmaster of a social-networking community, one were not much is going on anymore, and one day she sends me a message asking about the inactivity on the forum. But she didn't start the message with that, instead, she asked me out of the blue if I had seen 'Das Leben der Anderen'. So I thought, why would anyone start a message to a stranger with an opening like that? Anyway, I felt she was fishing, so I asked her if she wanted to go together. Somehow I feel like I completely misunderstood her emotional inhibition and fucked up the date
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess the "I thought you weren't inrested in me in the beggining" must be a type thing because I've gotten that myself as well. Um, I haven't met many IEE's but one big appeal is the breath of fresh air they can bring to the most mundane (to me) things.
    Last edited by xyz; 02-10-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    I guess the "I thought you weren't inrested in me in the beggining" must be a type thing because I've gotten that myself as well. Um, I haven't met many IEE's but one big appeal is the breathe of fresh air they can bring to the most mundane (to me) things.
    This is very well put.