Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    But what about the time it takes to wrap up whatever you were doing, get ready to go, travel there (and all of the other efforts that traveling entails as a whole, such as stopping to get gas, etc.), park, walk into the gym, and change before working out. Then once you're done there's the time it takes to get undressed, shower, get dressed, walk back out to the car, travel back, and get back into whatever it is you're going to do. There's also the extra laundry. (And if you don't already have clothes to work out in, you have to go buy some, which adds even more time, effort, and expense.)

To me that whole mess sounds like a lot more work than simply running on a machine or lifting weights for an hour.
    Eheh. I work out from home, so nothing like that One hour of working out takes me 1h15minutes with the shower
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds much, much easier. Plus then you don't have to deal with the people at the gym.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would prefer to have a treadmill in my apartment... that will disappear when I'm not using it... and some thick material to wrap around my chest that stays very secure and isn't irksome... then I wouldn't have to wear anything else... and immediately shower afterwards... and only do it for about .5 hours 3-4x a week. Oh except there's the whole stretching thing... otherwise the muscles get screwed up and in about a week you find it hurts too much to use them...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buncha whiners

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Oh except there's the whole stretching thing... otherwise the muscles get screwed up and in about a week you find it hurts too much to use them...
    Stretchings never really something I've had to do if I'm only exercising for about half an hour or so.