Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
Are you trying to be helpful? I mean, if you were trying to be antagonistic, then fine, but I think you really have no idea how you come across. Talking to people this way is entirely unhelpful, as no matter how practical/logical you think you are being, people just won't listen to you if you deliver criticism like this. I don't mean to sound like I'm coming to Joy's rescue, but it just baffles me that you make serious posts in this manner.

My opinion on this subject is that Se/Si are intertwined when it comes to exercise, and almost any person who exercises will have in mind both Se and Si benefits. For me, I like the fact that my shoulder and arm muscles are getting really toned from all the push ups I do, and that my legs are turning into solid muscle from squats and lunges, but I also like the feeling of general wellbeing and increased energy I get from pushing my body.

Either Se or Si may be the predominant factor in a particular individual's motivation to start working out, but I don't see how you can say that both IEs aren't involved in the physical act.
i just think niffweed made a very good point. just because he has no tact doesn't mean his point is moot.