Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Well, he's a story teller, that much is clear. I don't know what exactly the -PoLR reference is for. Wording in details doesn't mean someone is an S. Most people talk about certain details and their process getting around them. At least we might be able to agree on him being , I highly doubt he's in Delta with that presence and attitude.
    you take it that literally?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just fail to see the point you're trying to make about his way of talking being -PoLR. To me it seems much stronger in values than , because it's more forceful and full of presence, saying more with less. I think -PoLR language is pretty light and smooth, and tends to weave through details in their explanations a lot more than I get from him. As far as his sensory value, it seems like he's pinpointing specific things that stand out the most, rather than weaving through details to complete his explanation. The latter to me is true -PoLR.

He doesn't sound like any egos I know, ie. people on this forum. I can already tell he's miles apart from someone like Director Abbie or absurd.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    I just fail to see the point you're trying to make about his way of talking being -PoLR. To me it seems much stronger in values than , because it's a lot more forceful and full of presence, saying more with less. think -PoLR language is pretty light and smooth.
    its sounds more and more off. the bold its like you take it literally. like it applies everytime.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all this Si is making the hair on the back of my neck stand up
    how and why?

To me it seems much stronger in values than , because it's more forceful and full of presence
    I agree. Lot's of ethics, /. I rule him out as leading because that would make him a logical type instead of an ethical one and I just don't see that happening.

He could easily be IEE, EIE, ESE and I will be surprised if he is anything else.

I also want to add that if you have as your role you will actually use it quite well. You don't value it and you can't use it while you are using your primary function (which would be ). It's imperfect because it very poorly backed up by your suggestive (your fifth dual seeking function).

So if you have as role and as suggestive you will state a whole lot of facts but have trouble putting them all together with any real degree of consistency. you will use (be practical) in your life whenever you have to but might be wrong about why (which is a combination of and intuition) - but that doesn't mean you're always wrong.

and does he value or is he using ? I don't know how anyone can tell, presence I guess and he does have that.

i could be wrong about all this and he might be isfj because he does look similar to del piero and i've always thought he was an isfj.

Last edited by goggles; 08-05-2011 at 03:16 PM.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you know that he testified before the Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation Committee to talk about changing the mindset of the government to promote the skilled trade professions?

INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your point?

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really have one except perhaps the subject matter he talks about seems to be one that he's passionate about and relevant to the discussion of his type -- appreciating and promoting skilled labor.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx