EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    The guy is ego, that much is obvious.
    Very much agree.
    I've already mentioned I think he's LSE on another thread (can't be bothered to search for it atm) with the possibility of ESE but I doubt weak Te is likely, especially after watching some of his speech from the clip, I think it was Bolt, posted
    IMO the show Dirty Jobs is a good example of learning and applying Te skills in an Si manner
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delta st > alpha sf...si intellectual

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about ese?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    The guy is ego, that much is obvious.
    Very much agree.
    I've already mentioned I think he's LSE on another thread (can't be bothered to search for it atm) with the possibility of ESE but I doubt weak Te is likely, especially after watching some of his speech from the clip, I think it was Bolt, posted
    IMO the show Dirty Jobs is a good example of learning and applying Te skills in an Si manner
    I agree with your post.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for posting that video, mune. Provides interesting insight into the way he thinks and works with information.

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    dude's SiNe, not Beta by a long stretch

Delta or Alpha dynamic type
    That is my impression, as well. The most apparent elements in Dirty Jobs are Si and Te, the focus being on the flow of physical processes and achieving productivity. The way he explains things in a "sequential" manner, spontaneously embellishing his speech and throwing in sarcastic jokes is something I identify with personally, and how dynamic Si (weak Ne) types talk in general, imo.

Poli is full of horse crap, and trolling as always.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te skills?

And what "Te skills" would those be? He comes off more conscious of and oriented to Fe to me, and very stereotypically Si-PoLR. Well, 'stereotypically' might be the wrong word since people are thinking he's Si for some strange reason. But definitely ENFJ > ESFJ > any Te ego.

My Ni-ENFJ dad also really digs his broad field of exhibition and loves his attitude and way of expression/connecting with his audience. Not basing it on that, but specifically seems like an Fe-ENFJ attitude to me that easily captures the attention of other Fe valuers. My dad, for one, shares the same globally applicable realism, humanitarian outlook and style of philosophy, that seems more Ni than anything else with a Ti-bent, and has an intrinsic kind of "big picture detachment" to it. Compare to what Si, Ne, or Te are said to focus on, or really what Delta STs are actually like. Coda: the list. Notice for one how none of them seem to value ? At least then we're getting somewhere.

Such BS

I'm still curious about what people are seeing in him that's .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Te skills?

And what "Te skills" would those be? He comes off more conscious of and oriented to Fe to me, and very stereotypically Si-PoLR. Well, 'stereotypically' might be the wrong word since people are thinking he's Si for some strange reason. But definitely ENFJ > ESFJ > any Te ego.

My Ni-ENFJ dad also really digs his broad field of exhibition and loves his attitude and way of expression/connecting with his audience. Not basing it on that, but specifically seems like an Fe-ENFJ attitude to me that easily captures the attention of other Fe valuers. My dad, for one, shares the same globally applicable realism, humanitarian outlook and style of philosophy, that seems more Ni than anything else with a Ti-bent, and has an intrinsic kind of "big picture detachment" to it. Compare to what Si, Ne, or Te are said to focus on, or really what Delta STs are actually like. Coda: the list. Notice for one how none of them seem to value ? At least then we're getting somewhere.

Such BS

I'm still curious about what people are seeing in him that's .
    When Ni polr tells story, there's a lot of small detail being expressed that sometimes seems like they don't conclude to a point until the very end. They are recalling in their head of what had happen and tell their stories that way, where as introvert intuition tells stories by conceptualizing.

It shows in the video Mune linked.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    When Ni polr tells story, there's a lot of small detail being expressed that sometimes seems like they don't conclude to a point until the very end. They are recalling in their head of what had happen and tell their stories that way, where as introvert intuition tells stories by conceptualizing.

It shows in the video Mune linked.
    I think that's kind of an exaggeration based on the way the video is played out.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he's a story teller, that much is clear. I don't know what exactly the -PoLR reference is for. Wording in details doesn't mean someone is an S. Most people talk about certain details and their process getting around them. At least we might agree on him being , I highly doubt he's in Delta with that presence and attitude.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Well, he's a story teller, that much is clear. I don't know what exactly the -PoLR reference is for. Wording in details doesn't mean someone is an S. Most people talk about certain details and their process getting around them. At least we might be able to agree on him being , I highly doubt he's in Delta with that presence and attitude.
    you take it that literally?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just fail to see the point you're trying to make about his way of talking being -PoLR. To me it seems much stronger in values than , because it's more forceful and full of presence, saying more with less. I think -PoLR language is pretty light and smooth, and tends to weave through details in their explanations a lot more than I get from him. As far as his sensory value, it seems like he's pinpointing specific things that stand out the most, rather than weaving through details to complete his explanation. The latter to me is true -PoLR.

He doesn't sound like any egos I know, ie. people on this forum. I can already tell he's miles apart from someone like Director Abbie or absurd.