SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Winterpark, I thought you were a girl?
    And why would you think that?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    And why would you think that?
    I thought I distinctly remembered expat refering to you as a 'she'. Strange. Oh well, sorry.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh gawd these situtions have happened to all of us. Those sales people can be so damn charming and you just cant seperate them doing their job and liking you. Happens to me with See's. They get me every time.

Anyway trust you're instincts and give it a go. The perfect advice has already been given i think.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaďs Nin

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    oh gawd these situtions have happened to all of us. Those sales people can be so damn charming and you just cant seperate them doing their job and liking you. Happens to me with See's. They get me every time.

Anyway trust you're instincts and give it a go. The perfect advice has already been given i think.
    You just never know when and where you will find love.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You just never know when and where you will find love.
    I agree. Thats an Ne way of looking at it. The possibilities are out there.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaďs Nin

Creepy-Cyclops

I agree. Thats an Ne way of looking at it. The possibilities are out there.
    I like that fleetwood mac song Big Love. I've got the live acoustic version. I Sometimes feel that certain songs open up an Ne window for me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's always the option to go up there and tell her you're actually thinking about buying whatever it was that she was showing you before. Then remind her that she helped you out the other day (She'll should remember... but you're saying this to not come off as "too" into her already, in a sense, you want her to wonder if you like her a bit, not know for sure already) and you say you want to make sure she gets the commission if you decide to buy something... then ask for a business card. If by this time, you're feelin up to it... just ask her out. Of course, if she accepts... Then you two will be free to start making babies in no time.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I thought I distinctly remembered expat refering to you as a 'she'. Strange. Oh well, sorry.
    No problemo. Youre not the first, lol. People have thought I am a girl, or a black guy... I don't care, i just find it funny sometimes cause I have no clue where it comes from.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problemo. Youre not the first, lol. People have thought I am a girl, or a black guy... I don't care, i just find it funny sometimes cause I have no clue where it comes from.
    <3

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I 'll pay her a visit, be nice and try to get things going.

In case I fail to find the guts to guide the conversation, I could send there someone (a friend) later to tell her I appreciated her help and wanted to ask her out for a drink but I felt too embarrassed to do so. Or something like that. What do you think?

ps. She's a little older than me, 4-6 years maybe, which makes the situation even harder for me.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I 'll pay her a visit, be nice and try to get things going.

Thats the way!
    I could send there someone (a friend) later to tell her I appreciated her help and wanted to ask her out for a drink but I felt too embarrassed to do so. Or something like that. What do you think?
    I think most would tell you its not a good idea. Shows a lack of courage and puts your friend in a strange situation. Funnily enough as an ENFp i would think it was cute and it would work though.

ps. She's a little older than me, 4-6 years maybe, which makes the situation even harder for me.
    Older than you is so much better. Probably less immature and knows what they want.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shows a lack of courage and puts your friend in a strange situation. Funnily enough as an ENFp i would think it was cute and it would work though.
    My friend(s) would have no problem doing such a thing, but you're right, it can easily be taken as a lack of courage, which could either be a bad or a good thing. She could take it either way.

Probably less immature and knows what they want.
    Haha, that's for sure.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In case I fail to find the guts to guide the conversation, I could send there someone (a friend) later to tell her I appreciated her help and wanted to ask her out for a drink but I felt too embarrassed to do so. Or something like that. What do you think?
    NO way, under no circumstance...lol

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    NO way, under no circumstance...lol
    Yeah, I can't trust no one. What if he takes the chance and steal her from me, lol.