Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really having trouble buying reliability of this sub-type stuff.

Creepy-leftylib

Default Re: Quadrable Elation

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro
    So has anyone here experienced the supposed elation of being in a quadra? Please share your joys, we want to experience them at least vicariously. (and to know whether or not this whole socionics thing has a bigger payoff than just finding your dual/soulmate...)
    well of course its not a soulmate for everyone ... mindmate....playmate...helpmate......

i think looking for a pay off indicates that we dont' have an NF on our hands here posting (soulmate).

I wish this thread was alive. Lefty 4w5 ENFJ Female.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah well it's dead. and nothing can bring it back.. we should have cryonized it while we could

but there is one thing though... if ur willing to travel to russia, u could fetch live water

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Elevated Quadra

Well, I am bringing it back right now. One thing that got me thinking about my own type was that I did often seem to enjoy the company of people from the Delta Quadra more than I should have, whereas a few ESTPs and ISTJs seemed to get on my nerves when I spent too much time with them.

Lev Kamensksy, I would like to hear if you comfortable in the Beta, or do you think there is anything at all to this Quadra business? Sometimes I seem to see patterns, like my sister is an ESFJ and most of her close friends seem to be from the Alpha, but generally this Quadrable elation seems to be rather over-hyped.
    BTW, what is "live water"?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It depends what kind of Beta. I've met aughul Betians, and I've met wonderful ones.

Live water is similar to the fountain of youth. It can has that resurrecting effect on you and can be found in Russian fairy tales.

Creepy-

sorta like a cold shower after a long night of drinking :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot until just now but I experienced quadrable elation as well. I was in a group consisting of one of each of the alpha members plus someone I think is ENTP (not super sure but yeah) and one more unknown type. I think it was more calming and peaceful than the word elation connotes but it was great. The best times were when only the Alpha members were speaking. We discussed everything and anything and it was great

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah ,Pedro, you talk like I have felt in a group I am part of all though there are 3 types out of 4 form alfa and there are form delta 3 types. This relaxness and openness to talk what ever you want to and becoming free from your problems and worries. It's just great!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Non-Elated

I think there is often a kind of "in your face" - and let us rub it some more, attitude that quite a many representatives of Beta and Gamma have that can kind of get on my nerves, like when you just want to be friendly and feel like people are deliberately twisting your words and think it is somehow funny. This is highly subjective of course, and does not by any means apply to all representatives of these Quadras...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now here's a joke /paranormal phenomenon, kind and delicate ESTp. We don't see that type showing good manners around usually. ESTp either fights with everione or if not he is silent.

Creepy-leftylib

Default my beta estps

Quote Originally Posted by kaido221
    Now here's a joke /paranormal phenomenon, kind and delicate ESTp. We don't see that type showing good manners around usually. ESTp either fights with everione or if not he is silent.
    well they are the 'the ultimate realists' and they are the products of the ethical quadrant....wtf else would they do but fight like hell

i feel like i could illuminate the convo more but am feeling selfish with my knowledge at the moment. maybe you guys can warm me up i dont know. almost totally forgot abuot this page, but luckily saved it in my links.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12