Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    so i was just wondering what u guys were like as kids and if maybe that was an early predictor of your IM preferences later on...

For instance, I got kicked out of gymboree for pushing kids and got kicked out of pre-school cuz i bit too many people. haha hmm... slightly much?

idk this could mean nothing or mean something- who knows? at least we'll all take strolls down memory lane haha
    Is it possible that you had ADHD? Cause I'm pretty sure my kid is a Ni type, and he did that sort of stuff everyday before he was on Concerta.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was socially shy with kids, overly talkative with adults. I played with barbies with the neighbor boy, bikes, and climbed trees. When playing barbies I'd set up a house, put together a scenario as far as how the characters were related, then lost interest and wandered off or tore it down. When on my bike, I'd make skid marks on the gravel road I lived on, raced other kids, and road my bike all over the medium sized town I lived in (even when I was like 8). When climbing trees, I'd often sit in a branch for a while and imagine what the area would have looked like 100 or 1,000 years ago, and how it will develop 100 and 1,000 years into the future. I also made forts in the woods a lot. And snow forts. And I baby sat the neighbor kids, and one of the neighbors would pay me to help him with chores in the yard, so I did that whenever I could. I fought with the neighbor boys a lot, too. In church and school I was antsy. I got mad because my sister always won the prize for sitting still and being quiet in junior church, but no matter how hard I tried I wouldn't win because I was just too fidgety. Pissed me off. I fought with my brother and sister a lot, too, but I also took care of them quite a bit. I enjoyed cooking, but I wasn't all that good at it. I watched a lot of science shows and the A Team. And Matlock. (We didn't have cable.) I tried to play several musical instruments but never made it very far because I wouldn't practice.
    SEE

Creepy-Cyclops

I've ain't ever gonna stop being a kid.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awhile ago I posted a short autobiography from my earliest memory to the age of six... in Delta somewhere... it was at Jonathan's behest, if I remember correctly. Maybe I'll go find it... EDIT: found it.

I'm not sure how to describe myself as a child.
    Last edited by Minde; 02-09-2008 at 05:55 PM.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At another's suggestion, I attempted to write an autobiography once. I got to about age 5 I think.
    SEE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    At another's suggestion, I attempted to write an autobiography once. I got to about age 5 I think.
    How much can you possibly remember from before age 5?

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    How much can you possibly remember from before age 5?
    The average persons memories start from age four. I can remember from before then.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I've ain't ever gonna stop being a kid.
    OH YEAH

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember K-4. I was always in the time out chair because I never liked anyone and I liked to bite people.

Then in 1st grade, I was always talking and getting up and doing everything I wasn't supposed to do. I was a total weirdo tbh.

Then second grade rolled along, and my one best friend moved away. So I had no friends and everything compounded up. So all I did was keep to myself and read read read. That lasted until 8th grade.

Then high school guys!!!! All I did was talk and talk and talk.

El fin.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember when I was a kid I spray painted all over my walls...oh wait that was last year.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should turn that into a business, ms mime