I was the wild child when I was younger. I had a habit of climbing and running around just about as soon as I learned to walk. I was an explorer and an adventurer. Since I did not have really anyone my age in the area and a creek, I would spend a great deal of my time exploring the length of the creek for wildlife or seeing how various iconic spots of the creek had changed or would try my hand at engineering dams with rocks, clay, and broken branches.

I also had a good number of toys (Transformers, LEGO, GI Joe, etc.) and would create elaborate storylines and characters with them. Sometimes I would recreate movies that I had seen, but I would also make my own variations and plots. And since I thought that I was so creative, I would occasionally try and customize the appearance of these toys. And I did watch a good number of cartoons when I was kid on Saturday mornings and nights after it had become to dark at the creek. But I was also an avid reader on animals and zoology, and would read just about all that I could get my hands on (though preferably stuff with pictures) on the subject.