Thread: think back think wayyy back

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you saw me at school anywhere between kindergarden and 3rd grade you probably would have thought I was INFp. At home it was completely different. I didn't have friends in school or out, but also wasn't phased by it. I was loud and bossy at home, especially after my brother was born when i was 2. i dominated him fairly often which has scarred him a bit apparently. (he can own me now physically but i still mentally dominate no worries)

Shit went on at my house apparently, but I don't remember a lot of it which might explain this state I was in all the time. constant state of....being satisfied and entertained by myself?

Anyhow...I did random weird things though....like got up on tables and yelled at kids who were annoying me (not really talking to me, just annoying, lol)

I'd get pissed off about having to walk in strait lines all the time so I'd run off in big crowds and hide in bathroom stalls

Then in 5th grade I just got plain mischivious so...from then on i developed this chameleon thing...to "fit in" because this is when i started wanting friends and didn't really know what to do about it seeing as i hadn't worried about it for that past um... 10 years.

meh that sort of thing went on till 10th grade when i got alll crazzzZZzzZZyyy, and found one particular friend who helped things along

oh, periodically throughout all of this i had mock panic attacks about the exisistance of God, couldn't make sense of it...probably because there isn't any but how is a kid supposed to know that?!

anyway.....i cant really tell what type i seemed to be when i was younger because of way too many enviromental issues. thats the point of this story.
    Last edited by Khamelion; 02-07-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was loud and raucous and used to command some of my peers.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...0&postcount=15

There are others I can come up with, but that is a good start.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a kid my family describes me as nice and loving and sweet. How informative.

My teachers always described me as hard to control. My fourth grade teacher called my parents in for a meeting, where he told them "When I walk in the class in the morning, I get all the kids quiet and in their seats, but as soon as I try to take the class in one direction, George has them going in a completely different one."

In fifth and sixth grades I completely rejected my old peer group and became a little more...openly rebellious. I started lighting things on fire. I was the first one of my friends to get a girlfriend (and she was two years older than me ). I also started reading a lot around this age.

In middle school I got pretty nasty. I started listening to Eminem and Marilyn Manson and blowing shit up with molotov cocktails, bombs, fireworks, plain old fire, and making just about everything out of the Anarchist's cookbook online.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's see.. spent a lot of time day-dreaming (no change there ).. I remember watching a home video of when I was 4 and I was spouting gibberish.. and I don't mean just stringing random words together, I mean literally stringing random letters together and yet speaking them as though I knew exactly what I meant. I wonder if at that age I was basically speaking aloud the images in my mind. I could probably still do this now if I concentrated on it, but obviously English is the first language that comes to mind when I speak nowadays . It wasn't that I didn't know English at all back then or anything like that, I just seemed to quite happily speak these random...things. Socially I was very introverted although in private I acted a lot more extrovert, although I've always been like this around people I'm comfortable with. Although sometimes I act like it around strangers because it's like a release for social tension. Well, not a release as such, but whenever I'm socially tense or feeling awkward or whatever I tend to act like that for some reason. I dunno, I'm a strange 'un. Always have been, always will be.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was an interesting mix. I was described half a salesman, half a mathematician. A little bit of both but not really either. I did well enough in school but also was often in trouble with the teachers. I had a love-hate relationship with many teachers. I did lots and lots of sports but also spent a lot of time alone with a computer or with legos. I was rather social and even outgoing but my circle of friends was not very big and I didn't actively widen my circle much. I just spent time with the people I already knew and liked to spend time with. I was like a good kid - bad kid mix, extrovert - introvert mix, sporty - nerdy mix. Actually I think I still am. Haha. One defining feature was that I pretty much never read any books. I did read a lot of comics though All kinds of comics. I much preferred interactive learning and computer games to reading books.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a young child, I was hyperactive and got in trouble at school for not staying in my seat and talking too much. I had a lot of friends in my neighborhood and in good weather we'd play from sunup to sundown. I learned to read early, at 3, but I couldn't ride a bike till I was 8. I had a lot of tantrums and I kept getting them even when I was older than when kids generally outgrow them.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.