Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade View Post
Haha. As a young person I shall ditch practical love and go for something better. Maybe when I fall I'll become jaded, but let time take its course eh?

But I used to be an idealist. Now I'm not really idealist, nor a pragmatist either. Won't do for long distance love. Nor for "till death do us part" love.

Perhaps I believe in a love that transcends death. But it's hard. We're always caught in the trap of "I love you. But if I say that I love you, you may not love me. So I will not say that I love you." It results in nothing.

Willing to work for a more idealistic love? Or perhaps it's too unrealistic in this hostile world?
Hehe

I keep an open mind, something meatie (meatburger) and I said on another thread is you never know when or where you'll find it

So on that sort of idea, I'm thinking of mail ordering a Thai partner who's been psychologically typed for me aha! (or maybe Russian..they got good socionists..so less chance of a mis-type and finding myself landed with an ENFj hahaha..now that *would* suck!!)

Sod it..I'm off out tonight on the pull for a one nighter