Thread: MBTI ENTJ traits shared with the socionics LIE?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    One person that I've known as a possible LIE that I've seen in a leadership position - hmm. He wasn't commanding at all. He didn't like to be referred to as the boss of those he hired, but liked to be seen as a coworker.
    I've been in "leadership" (brr I hate the word) positions while working, and that's how I tended to take them. Like, I was just acting as a coordinator among people that were doing specific jobs, in my mind, not that I was superior or anything.

LIEs are quite weak if you go beyond the surface.
    What kind of surface, sorry? I'd expect a LIE to be "weak" at FiSe, but "strong" at TeNi...

Btw, I don't relate to the ENTJ mbti description much. ENTP, ESTP are better. Yet I tend to score ENTJ lately on the test.

LIEs are NTs after all. They are neither people-people nor action-people. Like all other NTs, they speak a lot and actually do little.

Probably they are seen as commanding because they are very good at business stuff and thus they often get promoted to high places in the laboral ladder.
    That's logically inconsistent - if you do little it's very unlikely that superiors notice you and move you up.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weak as persons. I mean, they try to give away the impression that they are strong people and don't care a shit about what other people think and such, but they do. They are pretty easy to get hurt and insecure in the inside.

And by doing little, I mean that they tend to give advice, or orders, or whatever rather than doing things themselves.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Weak as persons. I mean, they try to give away the impression that they are strong people and don't care a shit about what other people think and such, but they do. They are pretty easy to get hurt and insecure in the inside.
    I think probably this has more to do with individuals than particular types. I definitely do not care about what some people think, and care about what some other people think. I suppose you will find this to be the standard among the majority of the population.

And by doing little, I mean that they tend to give advice, or orders, or whatever rather than doing things themselves.
    If advice is what people need, then advice is still doing things. Demand and supply, baby.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit