Thread: MBTI ENTJ traits shared with the socionics LIE?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MBTI ENTJ traits shared with the socionics LIE?

From EIDB:

Originally posted by Functianalyst
    [br]Well I have come to learn that there is no direct correlation with the two systems and have saw INTPs claiming to be E3s. However I first would stand-by my inclinations that an ENTJ will most likely not be an E6. Some examples, first a brief descriptor from David Keirsey:
    If one word were used to capture ENTJ's style, it would be commandant. The basic driving force and need of ENTJ's is to lead, and from an early age they can be observed taking over groups. ENTJ's have a strong urge to give structure wherever they are-to harness people to distant goals.
    and from Joe Butts’ Typelogic.com
    ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.
    I'm not concerned with the ENTJ being a Six. What I'm interested in is drawing parallels with ENTJ and LIE; especially in the area of command. I want to know if LIEs are as effective leaders as ENTJs are made out to be.
    Last edited by Ezra; 02-05-2008 at 02:26 PM.