Thread: Enneagram Opinion Thread

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    bibliophile8, I'm under the impression that Rationals make judgements and stick to them i.e. when going about typing themselves, they will gather all the necessary facts before doing so, and then come to a firm conclusion which technically won't change unless some new evidence comes in. A good example of this is UDP. While I'm still sceptical about his being an LSE, I think he's almost certainly a Rational. He has changed his type once in his time here, which clearly shows that he's thought things through. I don't really see much evidence in your case, however. Irrationality is more likely because of this.

Phaedrus has no logic here. Being unaware of one's dogma has nothing to do with one's being an LSE, as he himself has proved.
    Why did you mention Phaedrus? UDP made the comment.

I think it has more to do with the possibility of Te as leading function. When someone suggests a type for me, my first instinct is rejection. But then I think about what they are saying and if I can prove them wrong. Usually, I don't think I can from my knowledge of Socionics, so then I'm like "well maybe you have a point" and I go back and do more reading to see if I can see myself as that type. I have only changed my type once, until now. And usually its because I read something that really seemed out of whack with what I was thinking or someone told me specifically that I may be this or this type and it was something I had not thought of before. (It may be worth noting here that phrasing things differently makes me think about them differently.) But, maybe you're right, maybe I am an irrational. I thought irrationals disliked repetition in their perceptions in which case I've read Wikisocion articles who knows how many times. If I was an irrational, which would you suggest?
    type #33
    but maybe LSE, and maybe E3w4(p)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    It's why you have a mana bar, not a rage bar.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bibliophile8 View Post
    Why did you mention Phaedrus? UDP made the comment.
    I think he was referring to what UDP quoted, which still was not Phaedrus but machintruc

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    I think he was referring to what UDP quoted, which still was not Phaedrus but machintruc
    oh, right. my bad.
    type #33
    but maybe LSE, and maybe E3w4(p)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    It's why you have a mana bar, not a rage bar.