Thread: Enneagram types of Socionists

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Enneagram types of Socionists

It's pretty hard to have physiological content from them, but I'll try (it's very approximate) :

Augusta : 5
    Reinin : 4
    Delong : 9
    Lytov : 9
    Gulenko : 5
    Talanov : 4
    Filatova : 2
    Bukalov : 5

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of your suggestions are probably wrong. Augusta is not a 5, Delong is a 7, and Filatova is probably not a 2. The others I have no clear opinion about, but it would be more natural to assume that Gulenko is a 1.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Most of your suggestions are probably wrong. Augusta is not a 5, Delong is a 7, and Filatova is probably not a 2. The others I have no clear opinion about, but it would be more natural to assume that Gulenko is a 1.
    He's very excessive, restless, and autonomous on thinking. I think he's an Intimate Five, like me.

I have known an Intimate Five LII priest which is pretty much like him.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    It's pretty hard to have physiological content from them, but I'll try (it's very approximate) :

Augusta : 5
    Reinin : 4
    Delong : 9
    Lytov : 9
    Gulenko : 5
    Talanov : 4
    Filatova : 2
    Bukalov : 5
    Would you mind sharing with us how you arrived at these typings? I am assuming that, for instance, you see something in common between Augusta and Gulenko (generators of models?) and between Lytov and DeLong (bringing socionics to the general public?) but it seems all rather shaky.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Would you mind sharing with us how you arrived at these typings? I am assuming that, for instance, you see something in common between Augusta and Gulenko (generators of models?) and between Lytov and DeLong (bringing socionics to the general public?) but it seems all rather shaky.
    I'm confident only for Delong and Gulenko.

Delong seems to want to get rid of most concepts that may appear redundant. +/-, Reinin dichotomies, or such, because "they are excess of white logic". Besides, he hates conflicts.

I typed others quickly by physiological correlations, just to open the subject.

But some typings don't give me much hesitations. For example, it's evident to see that Talanov is in the 459 group, and so on.

Besides, you don't do 100% of everything you do because you're a Five, just 62%.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of your suggestions are probably wrong. Augusta is not a 5, Delong is a 7
    Why is Augusta not a Five? And FTR, Rick has stated that he is most likely a Seven.

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    He's very excessive, restless, and autonomous on thinking. I think he's an Intimate Five, like me.
    None of those is an argument against One. Ones can be excessive, restless and autonomous. In fact, one's being excessive and restless actually point more against Five than to it.

I have known an Intimate Five LII priest which is pretty much like him.
    This adds nothing to your argument.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Why is Augusta not a Five?
    Because she is supposed to be an ILE, which is an extraverted type, whereas type Five is an introverted type. It doesn't fit very well. The normal Enneatype for ILEs is of course type 7.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because she is supposed to be an ILE, which is an extraverted type, whereas type Five is an introverted type. It doesn't fit very well. The normal Enneatype for ILEs is of course type 7.
    According to the n00b version of enneagram, yes.

I've already done research on that. According to the "liveliness" of each type (i.e. amount of neurotransmitters) we can say :

7 : 90% of Extrotims, 10% of Introtims
    2 3 : 70% of Extrotims, 30% of Introtims
    8 9 1 : 50% of Extrotims, 50% of Introtims
    5 6 : 30% of Extrotims, 70% of Introtims
    4 : 10% of Extrotims, 90% of Introtims

Statistically, Fives are Introtims, this is true. But saying that ALL Fives are Introtims is narrow-minded. You'll see ILE's easily, for example. I mistyped an ILE dude as LII for this reason.

Extrotimness is physiologically correlated to mood, stress, and drive. Not just drive.

Besides, I think you're an hardcore E1.