Thread: Most and least attractive straight male personalities?

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Most and least attractive straight male personalities?

Most:

SLE, LSI, SLI, Fe-SEI, ESE, SEE

Least:

Fi-ESI, EII, LII, ILI
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-08-2023 at 10:33 PM.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An attractive male personality is being fun, magnanimous, having loose and expansive body language, thriving in loud fast-paced environments, being a little manipulative, easily taking an interest in others, enjoying making a fool out of yourself, dancing like a maniac in public with less than four drinks in your system, feeling absolutely elated and pumped when you hear the same song for the millionth time in a club, etc. which are all the polar opposite of me.

I have zero luck if I can't coast entirely off my looks and have to, god forbid, win someone over a bit with my words and actions
    Last edited by Averroes; 04-08-2023 at 11:06 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's prob going to be pretty subjective...

I guess for me, Si egos - not that other types do not have their own allure or charm

Plus I prefer going by a more individual basis...it's hard for me to classify a type(s) as "most attractive straight male"

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    An attractive male personality is being fun, magnanimous, having loose and expansive body language, thriving in loud fast-paced environments, being a little manipulative, easily taking an interest in others, enjoying making a fool out of yourself, dancing like a maniac in public with less than four drinks in your system, feeling absolutely elated and pumped when you hear the same song for the millionth time in a club, etc. which are all the polar opposite of me.

I have zero luck if I can't coast entirely off my looks and have to, god forbid, win someone over a bit with my words and actions
    If you define this as attractive, then I would say that this applies the least to SEI, LII, ILI, ESI, SLI, LSE and EII, but individual difference exist between the other types I guess.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attraction is relative. People are attracted to similarity and complementarity.
    The more you repress any form of life expression, it comes back at you as attraction
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This makes me remember a video essay about the male and female gaze, I think it was made by Mina Le or a similar youtuber, idk. What we could think is considered more attractive for women or men, could be not for them. For some reason, the girls I tend to like, have a thing for Timothy Chamalet haha.

For me, personally, the personality of Jeff Winger (maybe an ILE), but he's not real haha.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MathHysteriaOfSoul View Post
    The more you repress any form of life expression, it comes back at you as attraction
    Can you elaborate on this? I don't understand what you mean.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MathHysteriaOfSoul View Post
    Attraction is relative. People are attracted to similarity and complementarity.
    !!! I'm a little confused but I strangely get this. You ever repressed a part of yourself/an aspect of yourself and find yourself attracted to someone with those same qualities??

Like looking at the them strangely reminds you of yourself. It's kinda narcissistic but we are attracted to similarity, even if surface level we appear as "opposites"