Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    You should have seen my math assignments in uni. I usually consumed twice the amount of paper compared to regular peeps while still omitting "the dull stuff". My handwriting is really geared towards the philosophy: I write so I can remember and there is no need to check it later.
    My philosophy is the same. Except I like to save as much space as possible hahaha. I omit the small details but I think general concepts are important to write in detail so I end up taking several pages of minuscule text in each class hahah. My memory kinda handles the rest. But without writing down notes it's harder for me to retain details.

My ILE buddy also used tons of paper for his math stuff. Since he was using so many notebooks he just started taking notes on his computer and a drawing tablet. Great solution imo for anybody with big letters.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    My philosophy is the same. Except I like to save as much space as possible hahaha. I omit the small details but I think general concepts are important to write in detail so I end up taking several pages of minuscule text in each class hahah. My memory kinda handles the rest. But without writing down notes it's harder for me to retain details.

My ILE buddy also used tons of paper for his math stuff. Since he was using so many notebooks he just started taking notes on his computer and a drawing tablet. Great solution imo for anybody with big letters.
    Yeah, I have purchased a drawing tablet already.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org