Thread: Harmonization of Dual Relations Delta edition (ISTp-ENFp & INFj-ESTj)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My interpretation of Delta love.

"Let us be peaceful together in this quiet little sleep town (country village in the UK). I (EII) will knit a shirt for baby Jeremy, while you (LSE) collect the firewood from up yonder. That would please me greatly."

"Of course, dear. I will collect the wood now, as I do as I am told without question, regardless of how ridiculous or difficult the task is."

*Later*

"Honey, I'm home! Let us fornicate in missionary position. You will spread your legs. I will enter you."

*After unimpassioned intercourse*

"I derived much please from that." (LSE gives no consideration to EII, who derived no pleasure from such activity)

"I am happy to please you."

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

"Let us be peaceful together in this quiet little sleep town (country village in the UK). I (EII) will knit a shirt for baby Jeremy, while you (LSE) collect the firewood from up yonder. That would please me greatly."

"Of course, dear. I will collect the wood now, as I do as I am told without question, regardless of how ridiculous or difficult the task is."

*Later*

"Honey, I'm home! Let us fornicate in missionary position. You will spread your legs. I will enter you."

"I derived much please from that." (LSE gives no consideration to EII, who derived no pleasure from such activity)

ROFL. Trust me, that's not how it works. I can't speak specifically for LSE and EII but I think we're close enough to be pretty sure their sex life isn't like that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"To give no consideration" to the partner's sensory well-being and pleasure is not consistent with being a Caregiver, you know.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Later*

*joins beta*
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Later*

Yeah, I'd leave pretty fucking quick if it was this routine.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Later*

LOL

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    ... maybe, not sure. is that btw really how delta operates?
    Ezra was making a joke. No types operate that way.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.