Thread: Question: How do different types spend their free time?

Hybrid View

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iAnnAu View Post
    I actually only spend a few hours on the computer in my "free" time - the rest of my surfing is done at work in between projects.
    My free time activities would include small group discussions, reading books, hiking, playing pool/frisbee/ping-pong/hackey-sack and other free-form games that can be played noncompetitively ('cause I just like to play), concocting strange things in the kitchen, Chi Gong & weightlifting, freestyle dancing, climbing trees and buildings, and splorin (trying to find nearby places I've never been to).
    Does drinking beer count? Oh, wait, I guess it would if I say it does. So, add drinking beer!
    BTW, even though I've mentioned a bunch of physical activities, especially during the winter, the majority of my leisure is usually spent reading or in small group discussion.

<3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have several things I've done for a long time, like making clothes, drawing, painting, reading, and in the mean time I spice things up with whatever pops into my head. Like going to a rodeo. Haven't been to a rodeo before. That might be cool. Might also be boring... but it's worth trying once, right? If I haven't done it before, it's fair game. I love exploring. Once I just got in my car to drive to a road that had the reputation for being the ugliest street in America. It was warranted. But I also found the 'Mall of India' and poked around in there for a while... Yeah, I tend to love any sort of exploring... I also like to roam around random bookstores, parks...anywhere really. I guess I'm the sort to throw a dart at a map and go there.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

computer stuff is huge for me. Games, Tv shows, movies, forums, msn, facebook and a general just hunting for interesting material. When i think up a question i google the hell out of it. (te hidden agenda perhaps?)

sometimes i read
    Play pool
    Go to gym
    Go to beach
    Watch satellite tv
    Walk
    The rest is jusy hanging out with all of my friends
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin