Quote Originally Posted by Kreatuv
Quote Originally Posted by beetle
- Married to ISTP and don't communicate well with him.
- Two children - ages 25 and 10. (They are the only people that I truly
enjoy being around. I am unsure of their types.)
You don't need to know your type. You need to find a way to communicate with your husband. Get off of the internet and go do it.
Kreatuv, this is probably pretty good advice, but easier said than done.
I work on Internet systems for a living, and have for several years. Although, I do sometimes fantasize about life without the Internet and living in a luddite commune ... Particularly when dealing with telco issues ....

As far as communicating with my ISTP husband. I didn't mean to imply that it is a difficult relationship. Although, I do hope that by defining my own type, that I may learn to communicate more effectively in general.

I find it very interesting that you zeroed in on the husband communication thing. I guess this post must come off in some whiney, weepy spirit. That wasn't my attention. Perhaps the "please help" in the subject came off as serious rather than tongue in cheek.

I have noticed that you have a very distinct style on the forums. I find it quite entertaining - guerilla ontology with an abrasive twist.

So, that being said. I'll go make myself a nice hot cup of "shut-the-fuck-up." (Since that will be your next suggestion.)