Thread: worst typology EVER (offensive)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Pacific enough to start extremely offensive threads?
    my "offensive" threads aren't really "offensive", they are just playful. I feel like such jokes are like poetry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    my "offensive" threads aren't really "offensive", they are just playful. I feel like such jokes are like poetry.
    So, in your opinion, offensive doesn't mean offensive? If these threads were playful they wouldn't offend people. You simply don't want to admit that your jokes are very hostile.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, in your opinion, offensive doesn't mean offensive? If these threads were playful they wouldn't offend people. You simply don't want to admit that your jokes are very hostile.
    No. They're not, you're just overly sensitive. On the most offensive threads I said that such jokes aren't meant to be taken seriously, and aren't meant to be read by sensitive or fragile people.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. They're not, you're just overly sensitive.
    So if I understand you correctly you know admit that these threads are offensive to many people. And what was your reaction to Baby's offensive post (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...t=16301&page=3), were you then simply "overly sensitive".

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if I understand you correctly you know admit that these threads are offensive to many people. And what was your reaction to Baby's offensive post (http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...t=16301&page=3), were you then simply "overly sensitive".
    I'm sensitive, that's true, but I'm not making a self-image for that. I'm a dude.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sensitive, that's true
    Right, and so are other people. My point is that you lack objective self-criticism. You see nothing wrong in offending others, but obviously dislike very much being offended yourself.