Thread: worst typology EVER (offensive)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    Aside from the accusations of the Pharisees et al, no -- but it's beside the point. If his sins were omitted during the writing of the gospel, of course we will have no examples of them -- but that doesn't mean he didn't commit any.
    However, I can't persuade you to convert yourself to Catholicism. But I don't think you're seriously thinking on damning yourself.

BTW, I have recently known a very tough-minded LIE with the -+0 variant. Even some pretty EIE (++0) girl couldn't persuade him to reflect to "stranger" opinions. An LSE (00+) dude said to him (the LIE) that abortion is an Adolf-like thing.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Machintruc has completely lost it. But this thread is hilarious. More!

Do you have a single example of Jesus' sins ?

Of course, I'm not talking about those stupid hippie retarded rumours that say "Jesus has fornicated with Mary Magdalene" or such.
    This is hilarious, because first we're supposed to have an example of something from a self-limiting book written by people trying to convince us that this guy is the son of god and without fault. Obviously from that book, we won't find evidence, and he lived so long ago that evidence isn't available from an objective source.

But then, he dismisses any example we might have anyway.

Hilarious.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christ may be Truth, who knows, but I just thought your reasoning was off.
    You know, most nonbelievers adapt their reasoning to the supposed non-existence of God because they are narrow-minded. It's like adapting mathematics to the assertion that the square root of -1 is 99.

Can you remind me what the -+0 means?
    Counterphobic six.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=16178