Thread: worst typology EVER (offensive)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry worst typology EVER (offensive)

This material may shock you. Read with caution.

http://www.leadership-international.ltd.uk/Process1.htm

It's the least ethical typology I ever seen. Even "classical" typology is better.

It's a politically correct way to define 6 types of people :

1. Rigid narrow-minded machines (some caricature of E1)
    2. Overly sensitive cry-babies (some caricature of E2)
    3. Superficial success-oriented winners (some caricature of E3)
    4. Autistic unassertive do-nothings (some caricature of E5)
    5. Impulsive over-stimulated retards (some caricature of E7)
    6. Aggressive pushy rednecks (some caricature of E8)

That really sounds like discrimination. I don't even have a type here. That's totally retarded. I mean, it's a typology that measures if you're a winner or a loser.

The relational model doesn't even work !!!

I mean, some psychologists or other human sciencists always tell what they feel we want to hear. It's a prototypical E3 behaviour. They are conformist liars. Only the most weak-minded left-wingers people can agree with such a retarded theory. Using such retarded caricatures seriously really disgusts me.

For example, the Management style :

Workaholic : Democratic
    Reactor : Benevolant
    Persister : Democratic
    Rebel : Laissez faire
    Dreamer : Autocratic (receives)
    Promoter : Autocratic

"(receives)" ??? seriously ??? All types are able to lead but the "Dreamer" !?? It's like when you say only E3's or E8's are able to lead. I really prefer when someone say it's only ENFJ's. At least they are cool people. Threes and Eights aren't.

You see ? Even Eysenck's typology is better. PCM lacks logical consistency.

Maybe I'll create my own model, with only two types :

- Outgoing Type (non-ILI's) 93.75% of people
    - Shy Type (ILI's) : 6.25% of people

At least it'd be better than this piece of s**t, because it wouldn't lack boldness or straightforwardness.

You know, 18954217 years ago, I was a retarded fish-frog. That's basically the same thing.

You know, I'm shy, and I can't expect love or friendship from others. I can't even expect to have a social life or a work.

BTW, I have known a very awesome SEI +-- girl which suffered all her life because she was too weak-minded (hence, Pavlov's weak type). Don't be weak-minded. Go seek and boldly defend the truth. PRAISE CHRIST.

EDIT: Censored unrespectful things

EDIT2: I think Kahler was SEE.
    Last edited by machintruc; 01-19-2008 at 06:45 PM.

Is there any particular reason why you interject "Praise Christ" at the end of your post?
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast IX View Post
    Is there any particular reason why you interject "Praise Christ" at the end of your post?
    To remain on the context, because Christ and the Truth are basically the same thing.

I said that the Truth must be sought and defended with boldness.

You know, human beings have feelings of Truth and Lying.

Truth : an agreeable and peaceful feeling of logical consistency. You may feel in a "contemplative" state.
    Lying : some bizarre feeling that contains frustration and voluptuousness. You may have an adrenalin rush, or even a bogus contemplative feeling.

When you adhere to something you feel inconsistent, your body and your soul react. No matter your type. You may be a tough-minded LSI or an open-minded IEE, that's the same feeling.

I'll explain :

1. Voluptuousness comes from the apparent "comfort" you may find believing in lies.
    2. Frustration comes from the feeling of lacking of the truth.

That's very simple.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you obsessed with calling Eights 'rednecks'? I'm an Eight, and I'm not a redneck. There will be other Eights in the world who are also not rednecks.

I am under the assumption that since English isn't his first language, and since he lives in France, perhaps he has a wrong perception of what rednecks actually are. Or perhaps his perception is accurate but he knows not how to properly articulate it.

And precisely for what reason are "christ" and truth one and the same? You can't just exclaim such subjective things in the manner as if they are blatantly objective. Could you explain your reasoning?
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's true. I've only just begun thinking about that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Why are you obsessed with calling Eights 'rednecks'? I'm an Eight, and I'm not a redneck. There will be other Eights in the world who are also not rednecks.
    You missed the point. I'm calling Fours and Sixes so too. Aren't Mel Gibson and Zhirinovzky "rednecky" ? (both are cp6)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Hmm... is Christ truth, or is truth Christ?
    Yes. Basically, Christ = Truth = Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast IX View Post
    I am under the assumption that since English isn't his first language, and since he lives in France, perhaps he has a wrong perception of what rednecks actually are. Or perhaps his perception is accurate but he knows not how to properly articulate it.

And precisely for what reason are "christ" and truth one and the same? You can't just exclaim such subjective things in the manner as if they are blatantly objective. Could you explain your reasoning?
    That's right. It's not my first language. My first language is French.

It's easy to prove that Christ is the Truth. In a world where there's sin, Jesus didn't sin a single time. Therefore, he's not "an adherent of the Truth". He's the Truth.

Have you ever read his teachings ? One can't seriously disagree with them, even the most reckless or obstinate.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    How does lack of sin = truth?
    To sin means, using the will to take deliberate actions, speeches, or thoughts against the Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    How do you know they just didn't omit the sins when they wrote the gospels?
    Do you have a single example of Jesus' sins ?

Of course, I'm not talking about those stupid hippie retarded rumours that say "Jesus has fornicated with Mary Magdalene" or such.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post
    You missed the point. I'm calling Fours and Sixes so too. Aren't Mel Gibson and Zhirinovzky "rednecky" ? (both are cp6)
    Fours rednecky?

Right, so as to avoid conflict, machintruc, give me your definition of a redneck.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To remain on the context, because Christ and the Truth are basically the same thing.

I said that the Truth must be sought and defended with boldness.

You know, human beings have feelings of Truth and Lying.

Truth : an agreeable and peaceful feeling of logical consistency. You may feel in a "contemplative" state.
    Lying : some bizarre feeling that contains frustration and voluptuousness. You may have an adrenalin rush, or even a bogus contemplative feeling.

When you adhere to something you feel inconsistent, your body and your soul react. No matter your type. You may be a tough-minded LSI or an open-minded IEE, that's the same feeling.

I'll explain :

1. Voluptuousness comes from the apparent "comfort" you may find believing in lies.
    2. Frustration comes from the feeling of lacking of the truth.

That's very simple.
    Hmm... is Christ truth, or is truth Christ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    @ machintruc: i think ENTP>>>INTJ for you due to your over the top Fe and Se.
    I'm nothing like , because I'm as pacific as a lamb.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because I'm as pacific as a lamb.
    Pacific enough to start extremely offensive threads?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Pacific enough to start extremely offensive threads?
    my "offensive" threads aren't really "offensive", they are just playful. I feel like such jokes are like poetry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my "offensive" threads aren't really "offensive", they are just playful. I feel like such jokes are like poetry.
    So, in your opinion, offensive doesn't mean offensive? If these threads were playful they wouldn't offend people. You simply don't want to admit that your jokes are very hostile.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    So, in your opinion, offensive doesn't mean offensive? If these threads were playful they wouldn't offend people. You simply don't want to admit that your jokes are very hostile.
    No. They're not, you're just overly sensitive. On the most offensive threads I said that such jokes aren't meant to be taken seriously, and aren't meant to be read by sensitive or fragile people.