This discussion has been going on for quite a while. So do YOU think Elena is ENTj or ENFj? Does she mainly rely on or in arguments? You may suggest other types too but as the discussion has lately revolved around these two types I see no reason to bring up any others. So let's concentrate on those.

I am very interested to see who currently stands on which side of the fence and why.

If possible give a short reasoning and state from which Quadra you are. If you wish you can say whether you think she shares your Quadra values or not (especially regarding the / axis)

My current opinion: ENFj

Reasoning: She often refers to her impressions () as a source of information for her and is somewhat forceful in her opinions (). Matches both ENFj and ENTj. However I haven't seen her providing any kind of factual information about anything whatsoever (if you have, please post a link). She _never_ supports her impressions with facts. That does not suggest dominant in the least. Instead she actively keeps avoiding giving out information. It is a weak and sensitive function to her. An example, when asked to provide information to support her view she replies: "I asked you first lol. So, answer please?". There is plenty of examples of this kind of avoidance and "game playing". It suggests a > preference. She has also made some references to how she values consistency of thought and this would suggest valuing type but ENTjs also value consistency to an extent (but never if the price to pay is factual inaccuracy). Then, she rather spontaneously uses ad hominem argumentation as one of her main "weapons" which does not suggest ego block logic (a logical fallacy is unlikely to be chosen as a primary "weapon" by a logic dominant type). Finally (even if Reinin is not that good of an argument) she seems taciturn >> narrator.

About Quadra values, I don't think I share Quadra with her. She would have to be rather unhealthy member of my Quadra if it were the same. It is possible that I partially share Quadra values with her though. As in being in her wing Quadra.