Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
Could be Te seeking behavior. Your encounters read like a scene outta James Bond lol.

There is just a brand of Eii whining that can be annoying to everyone around and Eii is blind to it because Fe ignoring. It's not just venting tho, it's specifically whining in content and tone. And sometimes whining about something too personal for anyone to understand or give a damn about lol (Fe ignoring again). And when it's real bad it can be contagious and kill the mood.

The worst example was a manager I had who despite being competent at his job would hold meetings with the team where for the 1st 10 mins he'd just bitch and moan about all the people that were to blame for why our project was being delayed or whatever, and often whine about how much he hated his job. The worst of this was when we hired 2 new employees and on their 1st day he was bitching and moaning about how this job sucks to them, killing any excitement for their 1st day at the company. Horrible for morale and just creates a toxic work environment altogether. Just killing everyone's mood daily.

Irony is I feel like I'm doing the whining right now lol.
For several years, I would take my EII secretary out for lunch (we alternated paying the tabs), because she was great to be around and I liked her but not in a romantic way. For one thing, she was married, and I don't get romantically involved with married women. But there is a strong tendency to want to spend more time with co-workers whom you like, rather than the ones you don't like. And being my Semi-Dual, she was easy to like.

But one day, we were sitting in a very nice, white-tablecloth restaurant, and she started crying. Loudly. Just out of nowhere. It turned out that she was getting a divorce from her stupid husband, and she spent the entire lunch crying loudly. At my initial shock, I was horrified that the other diners would think I was hurting her, but none of them blinked an eye, and I instantly turned to trying to give her moral support.

She didn't seem to actually need any moral support. She just wanted to cry loudly in a public place and complain about her husband. Lol.
She cried real tears all the way back to the office, and then she turned them off just when we entered the building.

Man. My first exposure to Fe-ignoring. It definitely gets the attention of a Te-dom.