Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post
They are pretty good together, her husband is LSE, we had them over for a yard party a couple of years ago. I could see role Fe playing out in asking to tell about a football game score, ongoing, as they came in, but reading the vibe and asking if it is OK to disclose it, not wanting to spoil anything. That is Fe working.

She was strict with the boys, not even allowing squirt guns as toys. Helicopter type parent.

He works a lot of OT in his business and is more there than home.

Overall it works.

My wife and her do good together, SEI woman are like an agony aunt and can listen for hours about your problems. We were at a camp ground once, and someone stopped her on a trail, and this camper guy was talking for a long time to her, and her ESE sister told me to go rescue her, because she will stand there for hours on end, otherwise. True. lol.

She can attract all kinds. I've seen her entertain a truck driver and lineman together in conversation, and being very personable she is well liked. Can talk to anybody and win them over.
So true about SEI. My cousin is the exact same way. We took an uber one time and he chatted up the driver the whole ride to the point that when we got t destination the driver came out and shook my cousin's hand, not mine tho looool.