Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your least favorite thing about your identicals?

Hybrid View

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Anyways, cannot really remember if I met any of my identicals...but what would be annoying is that we would be constantly struggling for who is in control, has the most attention/power...since I want to be at the top and at times the center of attention (in a good way).
    Oh hell yeah! Me and Se-ESxp 8w9 sp/sx dude did this in a huge fucking way, and there was another Se-SLE in the mix that one day. We were to the point where we were ready to throw down, we were all wary of each other in this crazyass way; that's passed, we still greet each other with "bitch" or "I'll fuck you in the face with my fist" or whereabouts, then have awesome as hell talks about all sorts of shit (without any words, I explained why the Elite rules more than the Master Chief by physically teabagging the ground right then and there, genuflecting for the Chief and squatting for the Elite)...

As for SEEs? Fucking moody and I don't even know what the moods are! Massive indeterminable gray squall of fucking angst and I don't know if I did anything or not to set it off. As for me, I don't know if I'm pissed or not or why lots of the time, I just try to use whatever rage I got in the best way possible...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agee The Great View Post
    Remember Octo, Starfall...you're talking about yourselves
    Partly but imo octo has the mind of a scientist which seems to be rare among IEIs AND people altogether.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the competitive streak that always comes up between us.
    how difficult it is to get them to do shit with me sometimes - to plan things together.
    what snarky assholes they can be (as i can)
    the WORST part is when they act like a victim (and i mean that in the socionics terminology and in the literal way). it wears me down. esp. in arguments. we just never get anywhere. don't like feeling like i have to walk on eggshells (though i see some of that in myself as well).

...but i also like these things lol except maybe the 2nd and the last part.

EDIT:
    can we do a thread about what we hate about our mirrors? one of my closest friends is EIE and she pisses me off so often.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post

Wait, did you just call me a maladjusted loser with no social skills? Because you'd be... kind of right.
    LOL! Gotta love self effacing humor.
    Easy Day

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, did you just call me a maladjusted loser with no social skills? Because you'd be... kind of right.
    Currently I'm so inebriated that I'd rather spare you from all the unimaginative countering complimentary arguments I have in my mind right now.

But I consider myself quantitatively similar so I'd admit the nerdyness I possess as well.

..But yeah we are nerds..
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My identicals almost always have one or more of the following qualities which I hate:
    - bad social skills, I feel awkward watching them as they fail to communicate
    - believe in esoteric bullshit
    - act like a knowitall/smartass and correct factual inaccuracies in me or others around me (and that's usually MY role)
    - if we don't share common interests they are really boring to talk to

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gravolez View Post
    My identicals almost always have one or more of the following qualities which I hate:
    - bad social skills, I feel awkward watching them as they fail to communicate
    - believe in esoteric bullshit
    - act like a knowitall/smartass and correct factual inaccuracies in me or others around me (and that's usually MY role)
    - if we don't share common interests they are really boring to talk to
    ah yes I hate esoteric bullshit too. But mostly these are ILI-Ni's I think?

I'm currently working with an ILI (I think -Te) guy. He's really kind and helpfull, but I can also see how not though he is, a true 'victim'. But I can't say I hate anything about him, I wish I had more of these co-workers.

One fun thing about him is that he really don't gives a fucking shit how much goes wrong. He also once said, as long as nobody dies, there's nothing to worry about. His boss said to me, I have told him a 100 times he must make less mistakes, but it just doesn't impress him. :-)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mine are the salt of the Earth.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Completely undeserved arrogance. It's the worst. It's like you can tell they think they are the shit so hard, and even when its kind of subtle its just so obviously rooted in unconscious entitlement that I want to fucking kick their teeth in.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Completely undeserved arrogance. It's the worst. It's like you can tell they think they are the shit so hard, and even when its kind of subtle its just so obviously rooted in unconscious entitlement that I want to fucking kick their teeth in.
    Funny that, you've written a good description of an EIE 3w4 sx/so that I know irl, I have no sympathy left for her anymore.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I know and I can see it in myself, there is a level of arrogance in myself that I still haven't quite whittled away at, and its pretty deep, lol.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I know and I can see it in myself, there is a level of arrogance in myself that I still haven't quite whittled away at, and its pretty deep, lol.
    Well, I doubt she'll ever be as self-aware socionics and the enneagram explain alot about ourselves that we wouldn't have been aware of otherwise.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me, even the first few times people tried to tell me I was a 3, I kind of just deflected and didn't really consider it because it seemed so far off base. But once I considered it for more than a second, and realized the real underlying mechanism of the type went a lot deeper than just wanting to be liked, but rather to be seen in a very specific light based on external influences that one saw as valuable or desirable and kind of "absorbed" as object attachment types tend to do.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    yeah, it's like they develop their persona at the expense of their ego and become the human equivalent of a soap bubble - on surface there is this colorful kaleidoscopic film reflecting light coming from outside, but when you look inside there is nothing there but a bundle of reflexes devoted to keeping up this faux persona
    Yeah pretty much.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol and the thing about 3s is that there is a kind of constant mind-game going on in the heads of 3s, not really an exhaustive stream of consciousness like you would expect from a head triad type, but more of a series of internal reactions based on learned behavior and values, and our behavior is so emotionally instinctive on some level that there is something really almost violent about seeing the 3 fixation verbalized and "confessed to." 3s who aren't self-aware are really living a constant lie in rationalization of a particular fixation which they project onto each and every instance of when the boundaries of these self-beliefs can be relevant, a kind of constantly paranoia, only with ego space, but in a sense they have become completely calloused to it, and thus unaware of its root. This is why they disintegrate to 9: they become mechanical in a way, reacting only to social expectations and thereby losing power over themselves, "going with the flow" in the worst way, just apathetic about other people because they have devolved so far from their actualized selves that all they can hold onto is the self-image. It's pretty pathetic to see; in retrospect, at my low points of this kind of behavior, I was really just lonely even in a room full of people, not lonely but just numb in a way, not caring, wondering why I wasted time with these stupid, useless people who were so inferior to me, and yet behind the curtains, I was the one wallowing in my own pit of self-loathing from not living up to what I had unwittingly chosen to exemplify.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol and the thing about 3s is that there is a kind of constant mind-game going on in the heads of 3s, not really an exhaustive stream of consciousness like you would expect from a head triad type, but more of a series of internal reactions based on learned behavior and values, and our behavior is so emotionally instinctive on some level that there is something really almost violent about seeing the 3 fixation verbalized and "confessed to." 3s who aren't self-aware are really living a constant lie in rationalization of a particular fixation which they project onto each and every instance of when the boundaries of these self-beliefs can be relevant, a kind of constantly paranoia, only with ego space, but in a sense they have become completely calloused to it, and thus unaware of its root. This is why they disintegrate to 9: they become mechanical in a way, reacting only to social expectations and thereby losing power over themselves, "going with the flow" in the worst way, just apathetic about other people because they have devolved so far from their actualized selves that all they can hold onto is the self-image. It's pretty pathetic to see; in retrospect, at my low points of this kind of behavior, I was really just lonely even in a room full of people, not lonely but just numb in a way, not caring, wondering why I wasted time with these stupid, useless people who were so inferior to me, and yet behind the curtains, I was the one wallowing in my own pit of self-loathing from not living up to what I had unwittingly chosen to exemplify.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't hate anything tbh. These are some responses identicals usually arouse ..in me anyway:
    Embarrassment for them (odd i know).
    Hypocritical annoyance toward weaknesses
    Intellectual concordance (alot of "me too!" kind of moments).
    Some feelings of competition, for those who are doing better than me. Not much of an urge to copy them though. Benign envy/ admiration is more something I feel for benefactors.
    Sympathy.. there's one homeless man I know that collects cans to sell. I'm sure he's IEI I've been observing him for a long time on my daily walks. I feel for him.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Difficulty with standing up for themselves.
    Sometimes flaky with people.
    Often have trouble allowing/getting themselves to be taken seriously.
    Difficulty achieving things in the world.

...seriously though I was doing some stuff for this woman at work, and thinking "why is she so incompetent and a spaz??" and then realized that she was SEI. Haha.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i don't "hate" these things about IEIs, and not all of them are like this, but these things can be annoying sometimes:

- they often believe in the mystical and esoteric (like what Gravolez said about ILIs). they'll often gravitate towards such explanations instead of ones that are actually logical, lol

- can be very superficial and airheaded (e.g. Kim Kardashian). they may still be attractive people with good personalities, but i don't usually have much to talk about with them.

- males often try hard to look & talk tough; i generally find it unimpressively overcompensatory.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand how you can "hate" anything about identical types. You might hate some things that people you've typed as your identicals have done, but the behaviors would have to be irrelevant to the function itself. The degree to which the behavior is relevant to the functions in question is the degree to which you will have a typologically relevant relationship. Otherwise, you're just talking about irrelevancies. It may be that you are selecting behaviors relevant to a neurotic or quasi-neurotic type, but then the behavior has a quality that is universally frowned upon.

How can I "hate" extraverted intuition and introverted thinking when they remain non-neurotic? If they become neurotic, then the quality of neurosis will appear to me (as it will universally) to be the unsatisfactory element of the behavior, but this doesn't seem particularly noteworthy.

The thread has its merits nonetheless, as it reveals interesting things about all of you

jk, I'm not paying attention. Carry on.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wut. Do you think that people with the same functions in the same places won't exhibit some similar patterns of behaviour, some of which can be annoying?
    Yes people with the same type will exhibit similar patterns of behavior. What I'm saying is that these patterns are pretty... independent of specific behaviors and any behaviors they do generate are heavily modified by context. Ne for instance is not "talking about possibilities" or "being flighty" because any type in some particular context could exhibit that behavior. Ne is not this or that behavior, It is Ne, with peculiarities all of it's own. That is the important point I'm trying to make. So, listing various behaviors is not valid because their relation to Ne is so heavily dependent on context. If you were to describe "pure" Ne behavior, you'd basically just be describing the workings of the function itself, which you could then imagine being inserted into a variety of contexts to deduct how the situation would play out, but listing any single behavior pattern without reference to context is invalid as it could have also been generated by a different type had the context been different.

You could argue that types may seek out particular contexts to behave within and therefore will exhibit a behavior-context relationship that maps to the workings of particular functions. I would accept that view, but still, so much of the context of these anecdotes goes unwritten.

If you were to accurately map a behavior-context relationship to a particular function, then it seems hard to believe that an identical type would find the function itself as disagreeable. They may dislike the behavior, but the fact that it was determined by their identical functions would be preferable to having been determined by alien functions. Unless, of course as I said, the functional use in question had become neurotic in which i would make the case that the types are not exactly identical, as the qualities of the functional type itself has been altered, (i.e. the use of the functions has become neurotic, overblown, subsumed the ego, repressed the super-id functions, etc.).

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: preference for behaviours determined by valued functions - I somewhat agree, but I disagree with your assertion that a neurotic identical is not a true identical - neuroticism is a continuum, we're all varying levels of neurotic. If you were to invalidate any individual with neurotic tendencies from consideration in your descriptions of intertype relations, your descriptions would be purely theoretical and inapplicable to real life interactions. Disliking "being prone to certain types of neuroticism" is perfectly valid imo.
    I meant specifically type related neuroticism, the kind which comes about through over-reliance on the dominant function or occasionally the auxiliary. Although this sort of neuroticism is a continuum, at a certain distance down the line, the level will appear to be discrete and distinct. Generally, people are well balanced and deviations exponential. That idea is mostly subjective bullshit on my part as of now, so I do concede the point.

I would not say that I'm invalidating neurotic forms of a type from the system of inter-type relationships, just modifying accordingly.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The things i don't like about my Identicals tend be the differences between us. Usually in regards to character traits that i find weak, or distasteful.

My identicals can be Hypocrites, looking at the world and complaining about it's faults whilst contributing to them unknowingly. My identicals can be shallow, so concerned with keeping relations in good terms on the surface that they end up ruining those relations on a deeper level by attempting a juggling act between their wants and the expectations of others. My identicals can be spineless, backing away from confrontation and in doing so, allowing the worst possible result just to quell their anxiety.

I believe someone once said that the things that bother us most are the traits that we can see in ourselves. And i can see the shadows of all those traits in my behavior. But i've worked very hard in overcoming those shortcomings, as the long term effects of those behaviors are destructive to one and one's surroundings. So Ultimately i guess the things i hate about my identical are the things i've overcome within myself. I hate that they haven't, more than i hate anything else about them.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have met an suspected LSI. We were discussing mobile phones and he annoys me with overly detail comparison of the different display technologies. Worse is I already fully understand that topic and I can clearly see where he will go with his explanation and can predict words he will say next. I guess it is competition.

Or Maybe we just read the same stuff.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    I have met an suspected LSI. We were discussing mobile phones and he annoys me with overly detail comparison of the different display technologies. Worse is I already fully understand that topic and I can clearly see where he will go with his explanation and can predict words he will say next. I guess it is competition.

Or Maybe we just read the same stuff.
    Haha. Maybe you can upgrade each other's knowledge.

BTW, is OLED making it's way into mobile phones? I think they'll make great TV and computer monitor panels, hopefully coming down in price once they start mass-producing them.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Haha. Maybe you can upgrade each other's knowledge.

BTW, is OLED making it's way into mobile phones? I think they'll make great TV and computer monitor panels, hopefully coming down in price once they start mass-producing them.
    For sure, there was quite a bit of knowledge transfer going on. It got a little awkward, but it did happen.

I have high hopes for OLED. Let's hope they can make it happen.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think competition in the strengths is the key when it comes to hating your identical.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never really gotten along with one irl. Don't know why. It's like we perform the same function in a social group and so if you have two of us in the same social group, it just feels like you're fighting for the same territory. This is generally with male IEIs, I think.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They aren't as attractive as me

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never met one irl, but I hear they're pretty hawt
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Traits about your identical

Name personality traits or characteristics that you have observed in your identical types that:

1. That embarrass you.
    2. That you would like to see bred out.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-25-2011 at 03:23 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    1. That embarrass you.
    The Ne subtypes I've known can't focus for shit. One of them would interrupt himself mid-sentence to say something totally unrelated, pause for a bit, "oh, where was I?"

2. That you would like to see bread out.
    I hate bread

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name personality traits or characteristics that you have observed in your identical types
    1. Opportunistic conformity to error or plain evil.
    2. Crackpottery, which I think of as Ni gone wild unchecked by T.
    3. STj style lack of vision or creativity, kind of the opposite of pt 2.

4. Cold-heartedness bordering on psychopathy.
    5. Rambling, drawn out presentations of half-baked ideas coming to no conclusion.
    6. General idiocy.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1. That embarrass you.
    My identicals don't embarrass me. Most of them are sturdy old guys with good jawlines, a friendly disposition, and plenty of intelligence.

No, I don't want any of them to become bready. That would be nasty.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. That embarrass you.

Tactless, can make people uncomfortable, somewhat emotionally unresponsive.

Eh, idk, even bad traits compose a distinct personality, which would otherwise be very different.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I refuse to answer this question, because it sorta feels like you want me to troll myself lol.

FDG: You've always been nice to me as far as I can remember, even though you are ENTj.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I refuse to answer this question, because it sorta feels like you want me to troll myself lol.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about. ESIs are perfect people.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    1. That embarrass you.
    My identicals don't embarrass me. Most of them are sturdy old guys with good jawlines, a friendly disposition, and plenty of intelligence.

No, I don't want any of them to become bready. That would be nasty.
    heehee; I mean bred...I was hungry when I wrote that
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh, fine. I'll give in.

I don't like how infps rant against the system/society so much, in a self-defeating way. Nick, Rat, myself, silverchris, all the IEIs on the board have a tendency to rant against pointless things. Often times nothing constructive is really being said and it's just pure raw hate.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what you are talking about. ESIs are perfect people.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

1. That embarrass you.
    - Thinking of whacky ideas without any logical backing.
    - Acting too goofy.

2. That you would like to see bred out.
    - Lack of focus
    - Too slow to anger
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast