• EII (INFj)

0 0%

Thread: Natalie Portman

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think Fi PoLR equates to villainy because I don't believe there is an automatic malicious intent involved (of course there is in some cases, though that isn't really Socionics related...)
    But yes I agree that different types will generally see things under differing lights
    ok. the way you writer about ILE esp Fi polr sometimes seems a little cutting though.

You are probably right, but my observations are not focused on a single ILE (in this case my mom) but of a few I've known well enough throughout my life, particularly two others I knew/know very well (a brother and a past friend)
    I'd also imagine that living with an EII had an profound affect on you and don't want to make it seem that this is a one side, or one-type, issue
    i don't disagree with your observations it's your interpretation of those observations! it's almost like the worst possible interpretation but i guess that's your job, no? haha i won't deny that ILE's Fi polr can be awkward, but we don't usually mean any harm and more often than not we hurt ourselves not others.

well there really is no doubt that i have issues related to my EII father. if anything as a result of being around him i focus much more on Fi than is healthy for me to do!! it's like i'm always trying to improve it but never getting anywhere, whereas i'd be better off just being my normal NeTi self. the thing with supervision is that even though it's right it doesn't work.

regarding your mother, no matter what you do you will not be able to change her. the best shot is to put an Fe ego around her....this gives her the best chance of lightening up.

You make a good point about different types being able to handle things that others may have difficulties with. I also like to be clear that I don't see any type/IE being without flaws, especially if seen from opposing sides/values
    yes.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well I see her as IEI but the vibe she gives off is more alpha IMO, yet SEI doesnt feel right either, so maybe the people who said Alpha NT are correct. I would vouch for INTj.