Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
Quote Originally Posted by MySaviour
Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
MySaviour, just for you I will be converting all of the old links I can convert to the most recent format, so a better comparison can be made between them.

In any regards, I think it would be wise to not only look at the test, but the reason why you think the results are telling you you are ENTp when you would wish to think you are INTp.

Just a quick question, do you feel at all that you can be an extrovert?

If you say no, then you are probaby biased against ENTp because you are shy or withdrawn or something and are going for INTp instead. If so, that is not a good reason.

Anyhow, I will be back with the new links later on today or tommorow.
I can be extraverted. I have my moments. And when I become extraverted, I'm rather good at it. But I suffer from the energy problem; I quickly feel exhausted if I don't get a quiet corner to sit and relax. Why are the tests saying I'm ENTp?

The reason I can't listen to anyone specifically, Cone, is that some INTps tell me that I'm probably not INTp, some ENTp's say that I'm not ENTp, some INTj's say I'm not INTj, and some ISTp's say I not ISTp. heh.
Well, the thing about the typology test is that it does infact seems to be reporting that you are either sort sort of perceptive type with an Ethical PoLR or in secondary circumstances a judgemental type with Sensory PoLR. Yet, it is also reporting that you are using a great deal of and and that is not very characteristic of an INTp at all.

Now, look at Cone's result - look at how he scored high so high in

http://socion.info/cgi-bin/html/resu...197525520.html

Back before this latest version it looked as though he might be another type or even the mirror ENTj ... Now, fortunatelly the test is able to weed out the conflicting parts of the results into more reliable patterns and you can see that the wildcard pattern that is left can fit into an INTp pattern. If cone would be willing to take the test at various other future intervals, a more reliable pattern could be perceived and established. That is up to him, though.

Now, cone has only taken the test one time, but you have taken the test 7 times and the results still even out into an ENTp type pattern. I am not sure what to say if you do not want to accept this. Though, I should mention that there is no conflict in being an INTp in MBTI and ENTp or INTj in socionics. That appears to be alot closer to the truth.
I see.

On a personal note, though, where would you place me: ENTp, or INTj?