Thread: Description of my ILE-ENTp brother

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    That's weird, because my ENTp brother would jump at the change to travel. And he enjoys trying new foods. It's like a challenge to him.
    Well, I meant that as a description of an individual whom I know very well and whom I have typed as ENTp. It's not necessarily a description of how all ENTps are like. So perhaps the travel and food thing, although probably related to at some level, will not manifest itself equally in all ENTps.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Well, I meant that as a description of an individual whom I know very well and whom I have typed as ENTp. It's not necessarily a description of how all ENTps are like. So perhaps the travel and food thing, although probably related to at some level, will not manifest itself equally in all ENTps.
    Yes, I do not think it is a stretch to say that in some individuals will make them picky about what they eat and in others, it makes them adventurous. The important thing is that they are either protecting or developing their sense of the external dynamics of fields.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box