View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you think I haven’t had plenty of relationship experience? Lol. You are quite arrogant. Trump is an obvious narcissist. Narcissists don’t love. If you are naive enough to base off “how he treats her in public” I have no words. Your point of view given you last statement is clearly not objective at all, though you claim it to be and to have a “mature view”. Give me a break. Also, I would put money on having more relationship experience and longer relationships, odd of you go jump to the conclusion that you do over myself, lol. Good point on Trump’s age, further proof of the oddness of such a relationship. To think there aren’t other reasons behind it other than “love” is ignorant af. Like I said, Melania could have been manipulated and more of a victim. I don’t really know, but there is more behind that situation than love for this man lol. Talking about grabbing women by the pussy to some bros was highly respectful to Melania and their relationship by the way. It could be likely they have an arranged situation, but don’t be so stupid to think this is pure love lol
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Define loyal really. You mean sexually faithful? Perhaps that wasn't their arrangement to begin with. Perhaps she is not faithful to him either. As far as loyal goes when you are with a person and show them respect and dignity and compliments both in private and in public then yes, I do see him as very loyal to her. He is probably also loyal when it comes to his practical commitments to her. Don't forget he is in his 70s, so his libido isn't going to be jumping off the walls. Ew I had to think about Trump's libido, but there you go. I'm assuming he made all his past mistakes in his previous marriages. Btw I still think he is a POS for all the other reasons, but def not how he treats Melania and how she treats him. I guess I just see relationships from a pretty mature perspective having been through a number of my own.

Who knows, maybe its none of our business?
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 10-19-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    What makes you think I haven’t had plenty of relationship experience? Lol. You are quite arrogant. Trump is an obvious narcissist. Narcissists don’t love. If you are naive enough to base off “how he treats her in public” I have no words. Your point of view given you last statement is clearly not objective at all, though you claim it to be and to have a “mature view”. Give me a break. Also, I would put money on having more relationship experience and longer relationships, odd of you go jump to the conclusion that you do over myself, lol. Good point on Trump’s age, further proof of the oddness of such a relationship. To think there aren’t other reasons behind it other than “love” is ignorant af. Like I said, Melania could have been manipulated and more of a victim. I don’t really know, but there is more behind that situation than love for this man lol. Talking about grabbing women by the pussy to some bros was highly respectful to Melania and their relationship by the way. It could be likely they have an arranged situation, but don’t be so stupid to think this is pure love lol
    Ok.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Timber. I went a little hard yesterday. I honestly don’t care much about Melania or about their relationship. I’ve been going through some stuff recently and have been more aggressive and angry than usual, was in fight mode. No worries, Melania is honestly irrelevant. You good. Your opinions on Melania are fine, at least you see Trump for the monster he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Ok.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Sorry Timber. I went a little hard yesterday. I honestly don’t care much about Melania or about their relationship. I’ve been going through some stuff recently and have been more aggressive and angry than usual, was in fight mode. No worries, Melania is honestly irrelevant. You good. Your opinions on Melania are fine, at least you see Trump for the monster he is.