View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Hybrid View

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn’t it interesting how we started the 2000s roughly 20 years ago with one of the worst presidents in history and here we are again.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Isn’t it interesting how we started the 2000s roughly 20 years ago with one of the worst presidents in history and here we are again.
    Trump is not even close to being one of the worst presidents in history. Our best president was perhaps FDR and he put people in concentration camps (some things don’t change, apparently). Bush II was by far worse than Trump on account of the Iraq War and PATRIOT Act (ignoring that most of it was recently renewed). Trump is bad, but all Presidents were; the main thing people don’t like about Trump is that he’s rude to reporters, who shape the thoughts of the masses.

Trump’s main problem IMO is that he listens too much to advisors and sycophants, and keeps appointing too many people like them. He’s appointed a lot of extremists (even by Republican standards), and though it’s not really possible to prove, I think they unduly influence many of his decisions. The assassination of Soleimani, for instance, was not his idea. In any case, he’s more or less mainly advanced Republicans and right-wing ideology, which was going to happen anyway, especially with any Republican president. Betsy deVoss or whoever else people point to and say they’re the devil may be right, but at most another Republican may have appointed only a slightly milder figure, or stretched out the policies people like her want over another few years. And with a Democratic president, of course, at best nothing would substantially change.

What I’m trying to say is that Trump is just easily swayed by people who control a large portion of the government anyway and would get what they want eventually no matter who was President. Things could and have been worse.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 04-09-2020 at 06:02 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Trump is not even close to being one of the worst presidents in history. Our best president was perhaps FDR and he put people in concentration camps (some things don’t change, apparently). Bush II was by far worse than Trump on account of the Iraq War and PATRIOT Act (ignoring that most of it was recently renewed). Trump is bad, but all Presidents were; the main thing people don’t like about Trump is that he’s rude to reporters, who shape the thoughts of the masses.

Trump’s main problem IMO is that he listens too much to advisors and sycophants, and keeps appointing too many people like them. He’s appointed a lot of extremists (even by Republican standards), and though it’s not really possible to prove, I think they unduly influence many of his decisions. The assassination of Soleimani, for instance, was not his idea. In any case, he’s more or less mainly advanced Republicans and right-wing ideology, which was going to happen anyway, especially with any Republican president. Betsy deVoss or whoever else people point to and say they’re the devil may be right, but at most another Republican may have appointed only a slightly milder figure, or stretched out the policies people like her want over another few years. And with a Democratic president, of course, at best nothing would substantially change.

What I’m trying to say is that Trump is just easily swayed by people who control a large portion of the government anyway and would get what they want eventually no matter who was President. Things could and have been worse.
    Neither have been worse than James Buchanan

Either way Trump Is worse than Bush. The damage Trump has done to America's reputation and bureaucracy is far deeper and more insidious than anything Bush ever did

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Neither have been worse than James Buchanan

Either way Trump Is worse than Bush. The damage Trump has done to America's reputation and bureaucracy is far deeper and more insidious than anything Bush ever did
    Lol. What reputation did he damage? That of the largest terrorist state on the planet? And the fact of the matter is that the “reputation” of a state doesn’t affect the lives of anyone in the slightest. And any damage Trump may or may not have done to bureaucracies (heavens above, save the bureaucracy!) pales in comparison to deliberately lying in order to start a war killing tens to hundreds of thousands of people. Trump is a guy who found himself becoming President and doesn’t seem to know how to handle it; Bush was actually evil.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. What reputation did he damage? That of the largest terrorist state on the planet? And the fact of the matter is that the “reputation” of a state doesn’t affect the lives of anyone in the slightest. And any damage Trump may or may not have done to bureaucracies (heavens above, save the bureaucracy!) pales in comparison to deliberately lying in order to start a war killing tens to hundreds of thousands of people. Trump is a guy who found himself becoming President and doesn’t seem to know how to handle it; Bush was actually evil.

You said what reputation did he damage? Then you say it's irrelevant because it doesnt affect people in any way? Gee golly.. You don't think reputation matters in business, politics, ethics of the nation ? Look at all the hate crimes he enables by just being him. Do I really have to explain something so obvious I don't even feel like addressing the rest of your ass backwards logic it would just be a waste of time if you cant figure out something as obvious the long term impact reputation has to a country (or a person) on a global scale and how that would leak over to the citizens there ??

You dont think Trump is evil ? What the fuck . Trump is letting thousands die during this virus to protect his petty fragile ego. Bush made a geo political move to gain US influence in the middle east. You can piss and moan all you want about people dying and call the US a "terrorist state" EVERY EMPIRE IN HISTORY HAS DONE THIS.

I'm curious what countries you think dont aggressively assert their influence. Gee no wonder you didnt think russia interfered in our elections. Found the Trump apologist

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    You said what reputation did he damage? Then you say it's irrelevant because it doesnt affect people in any way? Gee golly.. You don't think reputation matters in business, politics, ethics of the nation ? Look at all the hate crimes he enables by just being him. Do I really have to explain something so obvious I don't even feel like addressing the rest of your ass backwards logic it would just be a waste of time if you cant figure out something as obvious the long term impact reputation has to a country (or a person) on a global scale and how that would leak over to the citizens there ??

You dont think Trump is evil ? What the fuck . Trump is letting thousands die during this virus to protect his petty fragile ego. Bush made a geo political move to gain US influence in the middle east. You can piss and moan all you want about people dying and call the US a "terrorist state" EVERY EMPIRE IN HISTORY HAS DONE THIS.

I'm curious what countries you think dont aggressively assert their influence. Gee no wonder you didnt think russia interfered in our elections. Found the Trump apologist
    To insult a Roman emperor was punishable by death. Since you’ve criticized Trump, I suppose you’d agree that you ought to be executed, since that’s par for the course with other empires? Also, are you really criticizing my morality when yours is “might makes right”?

Trump does not seem to me like a moral person. But that doesn’t really matter: he hasn’t (yet) orchestrated a war by lying to the public. He also hasn’t jailed his critics, like Wilson. So yeah, he has a far ways to go before he even gets into the top ten worst Presidents.

As far as morality goes, his faults as I see them are relatively petty — he’s vain, likes attention, isn’t really good at his job. I see this qualitatively differently than the evil of other recent Presidents. Incidentally, I promise that Bush killed far more people than however might die because of anything Trump will do regarding this virus.

Re. Russian “interference”, please explain to me what precisely it entailed.

The rest of your post is too stupid to reply to.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 04-10-2020 at 05:06 PM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To insult a Roman emperor was punishable by death. Since you’ve criticized Trump, I suppose you’d agree that you ought to be executed, since that’s par for the course with other empires? Also, are you really criticizing my morality when yours is “might makes right”?

Trump does not seem to me like a moral person. But that doesn’t really matter: he hasn’t (yet) orchestrated a war by lying to the public. He also hasn’t jailed his critics, like Wilson. So yeah, he has a far ways to go before he even gets into the top ten worst Presidents.

As far as morality goes, his faults as I see them are relatively petty — he’s vain, likes attention, isn’t really good at his job. I see this qualitatively differently than the evil of other recent Presidents. Incidentally, I promise that Bush killed far more people than however might die because of anything Trump will do regarding this virus.

Re. Russian “interference”, please explain to me what precisely it entailed.

The rest of your post is too stupid to reply to.
    You replied to everything then told me you arent replying to the rest. Typical trump logic lmao. Cant keep your feelings from clouding your judgment. Ti base my ass

Here you go shit 4 brains. One of many sources you can find with a quick 3 second search on google

https://www-wsj-com.cdn.ampproject.o...on-11555666201

"Common knowledge in the intelligence community "

200 page detailed report explaining step by step..

Let me guess. Evil cia lying?

Wall street journal fake news? Which convenient excuse is next

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ...ates_elections

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/r...e-u-s-n1008051

"One document said that President Donald Trump’s election had “deepened conflicts in American society” and suggested that, if successful, the influence project would “undermine the country’s territorial integrity and military and economic potential.”'
    Last edited by kingslayer; 04-10-2020 at 06:32 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman, your points about Trump are well taken. He hasn't really killed hundreds of thousands of people in some made-up war, and I don't see him as being evil so much as being self-interested and stupid.

Which leads me to wonder why I like Trump less than Bush II, and I liked Bush II not at all. This is something that I haven't figured out yet.