View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    His insult
    I couldn't uncover any insults from his butchered English.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    She's right. I has insulted the typing skills of the majority on the forum as their owners insulted the rather evident Truth and the Socionics theory. The last ones needed some protection. I did my best in this hopeless try. The very majority that for so long mistypies such evident case as the topic's clown is definetely stronger with their ingnorance. Though some of them may accept the Light of the Truth easier after adequate criticism. This is more doubtful for the ones alike Maritsa which do not see correctly even own type as prefer to choose the types by emotions, instead of appropriate thinking. The similar phenomen leaded the others to see SLE in evident EIE, - they are under the emotions from Trumps clowning. Emotions and the Truth do not match good.
    As the masterpiece this case makes the degree of mass mistake - they mess the clubs, the kinds of ego functions - ones of the most different types!

Sorry, the Truth. They did not wanted to hurt you. They just have no idea what the real types are and what political clowning is.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    She's right. I has insulted the typing skills of the majority on the forum as their owners insulted the rather evident Truth and the Socionics theory. The last ones needed some protection. I did my best in this hopeless try. The very majority that for so long mistypies such evident case as the topic's clown is definetely stronger with their ingnorance. Though some of them may accept the Light of the Truth easier after adequate criticism. This is more doubtful for the ones alike Maritsa which do not see correctly even own type as prefer to choose the types by emotions, instead of appropriate thinking. The similar phenomen leaded the others to see SLE in evident EIE, - they are under the emotions from Trumps clowning. Emotions and the Truth do not match good.
    As the masterpiece this case makes the degree of mass mistake - they mess the clubs, the kinds of ego functions - ones of the most different types!

Sorry, the Truth. They did not wanted to hurt you. They just have no idea what the real types are and what political clowning is.
    Do you think it matters how you type me or how others see me? It doesn’t sol! What matters is my Intertype relationships. I think that’s been pretty solid testament of my type. And, the fact that I’m married now should pretty much make any argument for my type null and void. It comes down to how my marriage works and it’s works really well. Do I use Fi on my husband? Am I Fi? I don’t know. I know what I tell him and what he tells me and we smooth out conflicts really well. Same goes for the other “LSE” cousins and aunt. It’s supposed to be natural. Keep rejecting me as whatever you think I’m not. It doesn’t bother me. Our interactions may or may not change. I still have infinite patience
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karatos View Post
    I’m glad you were not offended
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html