View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I know not everyone likes clicking on links, so here's the most relevant points to support my claim that Donald enjoys the "jock" and the "popular kid" archetypes.

From the article:

In recent weeks, Business Insider reached out to several of Trump's former classmates at the school. They paint a picture of Trump as a star athlete who rose to become one of the highest-ranked members of his class. They also hinted at regular hazing and fighting that went on at the academy.

"He was one of the highest-ranked cadets there and he was motivated to excel back then, as he is now," Beuttell told Business Insider. "Nobody ever spoke badly about him then, and he was liked."

"He was intelligent, he presented himself well, he was athletic," Schoenewaldt said. "I even heard from some of the coaches and stuff he could have played professional baseball."

"He was just the best, a good athlete, a great athlete," Levine said. "He could have probably played pro ball as a pitcher. I think he threw 80 miles an hour. I was the catcher. He made my hand black and blue every day … Could he play football? Could he play soccer? He could do anything he wanted. He was physically and mentally gifted."

"OK, a couple of fights, but you know, that's common ground in that school. [It was] a little 'Lord of the Flies,'" Levine said.
    "There were a lot of very strong people up there, and it was very competitive," Levine recalled. "Everyone had fights there ... like if the bed wasn't made right."
    Of any fights, Levine made clear that physical encounters were a regular feature of life at the New York Military Academy and that Trump didn't get violent "more than anyone else would."
    "If you were the new guy, you know, the old guys kicked your ass," Levine said. "Eventually you became on the other end."

"There were some guys that were pretty aggressive with that stuff, but Trump was not one of them," he said. -> Despite his "jock"-y nature, Trump's creative Fi makes him act as a "good guy" towards others. He is good at relations and this is what his peers noticed about him as well. Hence his popularity.

Trump's yearbook indicates his nickname in high school was "D.T." His former classmates who talked to Business Insider said he went by "Don" and "Trump" as well. The yearbook also showed Trump was voted the school's "Ladies Man" in his senior year.

"He was a very good-looking, handsome guy, and he held himself in a way that everyone thought he'd be very desirable for the opposite sex," George Beuttell said.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I know not everyone likes clicking on links, so here's the most relevant points to support my claim that Donald enjoys the "jock" and the "popular kid" archetypes.

From the article:

In recent weeks, Business Insider reached out to several of Trump's former classmates at the school. They paint a picture of Trump as a star athlete who rose to become one of the highest-ranked members of his class. They also hinted at regular hazing and fighting that went on at the academy.

"He was one of the highest-ranked cadets there and he was motivated to excel back then, as he is now," Beuttell told Business Insider. "Nobody ever spoke badly about him then, and he was liked."

"He was intelligent, he presented himself well, he was athletic," Schoenewaldt said. "I even heard from some of the coaches and stuff he could have played professional baseball."

"He was just the best, a good athlete, a great athlete," Levine said. "He could have probably played pro ball as a pitcher. I think he threw 80 miles an hour. I was the catcher. He made my hand black and blue every day … Could he play football? Could he play soccer? He could do anything he wanted. He was physically and mentally gifted."

"OK, a couple of fights, but you know, that's common ground in that school. [It was] a little 'Lord of the Flies,'" Levine said.
    "There were a lot of very strong people up there, and it was very competitive," Levine recalled. "Everyone had fights there ... like if the bed wasn't made right."
    Of any fights, Levine made clear that physical encounters were a regular feature of life at the New York Military Academy and that Trump didn't get violent "more than anyone else would."
    "If you were the new guy, you know, the old guys kicked your ass," Levine said. "Eventually you became on the other end."

"There were some guys that were pretty aggressive with that stuff, but Trump was not one of them," he said. -> Despite his "jock"-y nature, Trump's creative Fi makes him act as a "good guy" towards others. He is good at relations and this is what his peers noticed about him as well. Hence his popularity.

Trump's yearbook indicates his nickname in high school was "D.T." His former classmates who talked to Business Insider said he went by "Don" and "Trump" as well. The yearbook also showed Trump was voted the school's "Ladies Man" in his senior year.

"He was a very good-looking, handsome guy, and he held himself in a way that everyone thought he'd be very desirable for the opposite sex," George Beuttell said.
    Business Insider is riddled with disinformation articles. This is meant only to puff up a false image. The archetype Trump fit in his youth was undistinguished-son-of-rich-guy. NYC has a lot of them.
    Last edited by golden; 06-19-2018 at 12:05 AM.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Business Insider is riddled with disinformation articles. This is meant only to puff up a false image. The archetype Trump fit fit in his youth was undistinguished-son-of-rich-guy. NYC has a lot of them.
    This can be said for any news website. Better not quote CNN either then.