View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    His face looks so kind here to me. What the fuck happened?
    In that picture, he has been temporarily overwhelmed by the love and protection he feels for his kid. He's pretty far from the guy he was and will be again.
    Still, I see echoes of a guy who has been punched in the face, and expects it again. In that picture, Trump looks like a rich kid I knew in high school, who drank himself to death because he couldn't beat his industrialist father. Lots of pressure, lots of resentment. Lots of determination to not be fucked over by him again. How to do that? Either go big or go home (to an early grave).

Trump is still trying to go big, Not for you, not for me, but just to protect his own ass.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    In that picture, he has been temporarily overwhelmed by the love and protection he feels for his kid. He's pretty far from the guy he was and will be again.
    Still, I see echoes of a guy who has been punched in the face, and expects it again. In that picture, Trump looks like a rich kid I knew in high school, who drank himself to death because he couldn't beat his industrialist father. Lots of pressure, lots of resentment. Lots of determination to not be fucked over by him again. How to do that? Either go big or go home (to an early grave).

Trump is still trying to go big, Not for you, not for me, but just to protect his own ass.
    This is deep...

What a pity.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

See, this is sad. Like heartbreakingly so. Nobody should live in anyone's shadow unless he actually chooses that. People should just go and fulfill their own wishes / potentials, not the societies'. Not even of your family. You are a free being, act like it! Or denounce the freedom, but let it be YOU who has done that and not your family, your church or your whoever else!

...really.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    See, this is sad. Like heartbreakingly so. Nobody should live in anyone's shadow unless he actually chooses that. People should just go and fulfill their own wishes / potentials, not the societies'. Not even of your family. You are a free being, act like it! Or denounce the freedom, but let it be YOU who has done that and not your family, your church or your whoever else!

...really.
    lol Trueeeeee.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!