View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Maybe you are an INFp?
    Do I seem like one? ...

It also made me fully aware of how strong the Demonstrative is, even if a person is not fully conscious of it. To finish, his Se is "carpet bombing" style(who can overlook it?). Does that sound 4D to you? Idk, but to me it fails to meet the criteria of situational applicational of function. IE: 3D aspect. I can fully adapt force and such to hit the mark and lower the defenses. It's why I insult everyone in different way. Can I carpet bomb? Yes, but why would I when I can just exploit the weakness in the defense?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Do I seem like one? ...

It also made me fully aware of how strong the Demonstrative is, even if a person is not fully conscious of it. To finish, his Se is "carpet bombing" style(who can overlook it?). Does that sound 4D to you? Idk, but to me it fails to meet the criteria of situational applicational of function. IE: 3D aspect. I can fully adapt force and such to hit the mark and lower the defenses. It's why I insult everyone in different way. Can I carpet bomb? Yes, but why would I when I can just exploit the weakness in the defense?
    Is carpeting bombing and adapting force to hit the mark and lower defences something you usually do with people?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is carpeting bombing and adapting force to hit the mark and lower defences something you usually do with people?
    Well, no unless it's called for. I don't work in the military or the diplomacy see. I'm a simple audio engineer. Or an electrotechnician, whatever.

Why would I go around and pick fights? But if I get into one, I most certainly do know how to proceed. IF I manage to control myself that is-then I'm very dangerous . omg that sounded totally ESE fml.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Well, no unless it's called for. I don't work in the military or the diplomacy see. I'm a simple audio engineer. Or an electrotechnician, whatever.

Why would I go around and pick fights? But if I get into one, I most certainly do know how to proceed. IF I manage to control myself that is-then I'm very dangerous . omg that sounded totally ESE fml.
    Cool, I was just giving you a hard time, I kind of figured this about you anyway.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, I was just giving you a hard time, I kind of figured this about you anyway.
    Figured what?