View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Wouldn't Trump need

a) facts
    b) less polemics
    c) a systematic while future-focused approach?

IEI would only inflate his ego more, ethics? Trump accepts none of that. Except by Ivanka which is his activity partner - not supervisor... come on she's his absolute favorite in the clan, no SLE truly adores an ESI like this.

Trump's ethical wives didn't improve anything about his character, didn't moderate or instill advice that would make him more tolerable. He's ethical himself, that's why he can push people's buttons through twisted "right/wrong/hate/love" thinking. Ethical types are no saints, in fact, the douchity you pointed out applies to many of us since we get away with it. Trump does exactly that.
    No, he doesn't care about facts period or want them (he rejects them when they are given to him and he wouldn't be so corrupt if he did seek them out). He is based wholly on untruths, if anything.

Also, none of his wives have been his dual. He does not get away with it, IMO. Everything he says is spotlighted and criticized. If he didn't have guards he would most certainly be dead by now.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

WHAT
    Lol. I don't judge my friends for their supposed (i)morality, it doesn't concern me. As long as we're having fun and they don't harm me, I don't care. I would never vote for him though and am very perplexed that he's president.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    No, he doesn't care about facts period or want them (he rejects them when they are given to him and he wouldn't be so corrupt if he did seek them out). He is based wholly on untruths, if anything.

Also, none of his wives have been his dual. He does not get away with it, IMO. Everything he says is spotlighted and criticized. If he didn't have guards he would most certainly be dead by now.
    Devil's advocate: wouldn't 4D still be proficient in them despite this rejection? PoLR is the untruth because accuracy is denied, not creative. Trump only does what's necessary - hence rule by decree to achieve fast results with - and not what's in line with the legal system as it should be used (--> cue for not only valuing but also weak ).

Yes, that's for sure, no dual available. He gets away with it so much that he became president and isn't in jail right now though Lmaooo oh yes, the security is probably financially supported better than the average US citizen because of that. My inner 6 tells me that he's still not safe though. We'll see.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Lol. I don't judge my friends for their supposed (i)morality, it doesn't concern me. As long as we're having fun and they don't harm me, I don't care. I would never vote for him though and am very perplexed that he's president.
    WHAAAAATTTT!!!!
    The ignoring is unreal. Essentially you support racism and sexism. If you're not against it, you are in favor of it, confer Desmond Tutu. Not relevant to the debate but still noteworthy. Smh Beta, smh, can you give us a new MLK or Malcolm X instead, please. Another point why I wanna see Trump in Gamma

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

WHAAAAATTTT!!!!
    The ignoring is unreal. Essentially you support racism and sexism. If you're not against it, you are in favor of it, confer Desmond Tutu. Not relevant to the debate but still noteworthy. Smh Beta, smh, can you give us a new MLK or Malcolm X instead, please. Another point why I wanna see Trump in Gamma
    I wanna see Trump in a spaceship headed to Pluto, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I wanna see Trump in a spaceship headed to Pluto, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.
    Why not let's team up @Pole helps us with the details.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^We could start rumors that the Plutonian audiences are very friendly towards Trump. He'd be on his way in a heartbeat.

http://mysite.du.edu/~treddell/3780/...ing-Morons.pdf

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, we could say that they are against Mexicans and would finance the wall. Trump agrees to negotiate and also wants to conquer Pluto with his . And off he goes! Never to return in a thousand years.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHAAAAATTTT!!!!
    I think what darya said is not type related at all and has nothing to do with Fi ignoring. It's what most people do with their social circle. Also Fi doesn't mean someones morals are better than others at all, someones personal Fi morals can be shitty as fuck and they would stick to them. I think it is terrifying that whenever "Fi", or whatever we think Fi is, is "ignored" it is automatically typical for Beta.. why not Alpha.. Alphas do not value Fi either. Anyways I do not believe this has anything to do with quadra or type. I also know enough Fi valuing people who just do horrible shit too, like none of them is a saint or especially kind/nice.
    Both my Gamma stepdad and Alpha mother are friends with people who voted for Trump, while they themselves hate Trump. I found it horrible that they voted for him and I discussed things with their friends endlessly (feeling very upset, but what can one do, this is their choice after all). I myself am a Beta, while my parents are not.
    I also do pick my friends on their morality to a degree even though I do not value Fi either. I think many EIEs I know do not like unethical people either. At least the ones I know and yet they are Beta.

Beside that I could see Trump as SLE. Ti users or the "TPs" often try to find loopholes in logic or a way to get out of a tricky situation. He proabably does know what he is doing. The way he persuaded so many people, you can't be that stupid to actually make it that far. I personally wouldn't want to be friends with him though. And I don't care about him being entertaining.
    Last edited by dot; 02-17-2020 at 02:28 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    I think what darya said is not type related at all and has nothing to do with Fi ignoring. It's what most people do with their social circle. Also Fi doesn't mean someones morals are better than others at all, someones personal Fi morals can be shitty as fuck and they would stick to them. I think it is terrifying that whenever "Fi", or whatever we think Fi is, is "ignored" it is automatically typical for Beta.. why not Alpha.. Alphas do not value Fi either. Anyways I do not believe this has anything to do with quadra or type. I also know enough Fi valuing people who just do horrible shit too, like none of them is a saint or especially kind/nice.
    Both my Gamma stepdad and Alpha mother are friends with people who voted for Trump, while they themselves hate Trump. I found it horrible that they voted for him too and I even discussed things with their friends endlessly (feelings very upset, but what can one do this is their choice after all), and I myself am a Beta, while my parents are not.
    I also do pick my friends on their morality to a degree even though I do not value Fi either. I think many EIEs I know do not like unethical people either. At least the ones I know and yet they are Beta.

Beside that I could see Trump as SLE. Ti users or the "TPs" often try to find loopholes in logic or a way to get out of a tricky situation. He proabably does know what he is doing. The way he persuaded so many people, you can't be that stupid to actually make it that far. I personally wouldn't want to be friends with him though. And I don't care about him being entertaining.
    Of course it's type related, everything people say is, just depending on what channel they use. And that was attitude so you are right saying it's also an Alpha thing.
    Your demonstrative is another thing there, and hmph... why did they vote, then?
    Common sense ethical and socionics ethical are different. This was a matter of individual, personal value, and people association, .

As if SEE doesn't know what they do, just with more persuasion which is what? Strong skills with added . Which only leaves us with ESFp, the Politician. What else do you think would be an argument for SLE?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course it's type related, everything people say is, just depending on what channel they use. And that was attitude so you are right saying it's also an Alpha thing.
    Common sense ethical and socionics ethical are different. This was a matter of individual, personal value, and people association, .

As if SEE doesn't know what they do, just with more persuasion which is what? Strong skills with added . Which only leaves us with ESFp, the Politician. What else do you think would be an argument for SLE?
    Chae, he is just not SEE. I already argued it in earlier posts. Most of the betas and gammas here agree as well.

You can argue his behavior goes with Se and Te HA and Ti PoLR, but it does not go with Fi. At all.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgot where I read this years ago but it was a Russian site, See (the politician/diplomat) as president appeals to higher powers, sle is for the people

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This whole thing is just as ridiculous as I thought it was going to be... Someone is even a little bit harsh or offensive? Must be a T type. Someone is even slightly smart or successful in business? Must be a T type. Don't get me started on the ridiculous argument, "Yeah, but would this type's dual be like THIS...!?!??!" lol... smh.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by handjob View Post
    Chae, he is just not SEE. I already argued it in earlier posts. Most of the betas and gammas here agree as well.

You can argue his behavior goes with Se and Te HA and Ti PoLR, but it does not go with Fi. At all.
    Consensus does not equal truth. Ask the inquisitors about witches Healthy at least, that is right.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    This whole thing is just as ridiculous as I thought it was going to be... Someone is even a little bit harsh or offensive? Must be a T type. Someone is even slightly smart or successful in business? Must be a T type. Don't get me started on the ridiculous argument, "Yeah, but would this type's dual be like THIS...!?!??!" lol... smh.
    True

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Forgot where I read this years ago but it was a Russian site, See (the politician/diplomat) as president appeals to higher powers, sle is for the people
    Oh interesting... what was the reasoning behind that, do you remember? Idk what could apply to Trump. Money could be his higher power, and people: well I'm not sure he tries to appeal to them but betrays his social promises.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, i forget, it was in a book

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Nope, i forget, it was in a book
    Ah damn

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're an idiot. There, offensive. Do I self-type as a fucking T type?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What...? That's the whole point. You might want to re-read that post.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Consensus does not equal truth. Ask the inquisitors about witches Healthy at least, that is right.
    To say he is "the politician" SEE because he is a politician is not a good point.

If he must be gamma then I would put him in LIE. The 1D Fi couldn't be more glaringly obvious. There isn't really anything healthy about him. To have so little personal development at that age I could only associate with cripplingly low Fi.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you stupid? Did you not read anything that was said?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, you said he can't be F because he lacks softness and loving goofiness (though that's debatable, on his Twitter he's plenty goofy). You also said he needs a "dual" who can soften him up.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...58333477523458

He's also "making up" and befriending someone all the time.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, you said he can't be F because he lacks softness and loving goofiness (though that's debatable, on his Twitter he's plenty goofy). You also said he needs a "dual" who can soften him up.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...58333477523458

He's also "making up" and befriending someone all the time.
    He has a cringey Fe HA, IMO.
    His gestures and speech are made fun of all the time, so I don't think he has particularly good ethics in general.
    I have seen other SLEs communicate in a similar fashion online.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE.

Also, mistypes. Mistypes... Everywhere... /moves hand across horizon

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Wow Bertrand, don't mention me or speculate about my type. That's offensive.
    He obviously has weak Fi since an ethical type would never act in such a way.

Or maybe he is a Te polr IEI...

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    the chances of Handjob acting the same at 70 is zero though
    Did you tunnel through time and see that?

http://www.wikihow.com/Calculate-Probability

comparing trump at 70 to Handjob at 20 is just admitting the point that his Fi sucks. my Fe may be that of a 5 year old Fe dom's, that doesn't mean we're the same type. in fact it demonstrates the opposite
    You are not this dense. I refuse to believe you are this dense.

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    Like Bert every time he thinks of beta.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I still think he's SLE, he's very corny-positive in the way male sles are (lookalikes with ILE who are also similiar) Female sles are somewhat similar but they also have natural negative yin energy so it's not quite so over the top.

Living proof though that you won't always like or value your dual though, definitely.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The problem with this is that he is not slightly harsh or offensive. He is extremely harsh and offensive and he is not slightly smart or successful in business, but extremely smart or successful in business.

I think you're trying too hard to be a contrarian, must be the 4 in you. . Jokes aside, I type Trump SLE based on the fact that his behavior coincides with every SLE I know and is very different from every SEE I know.

SEEs are good at getting people to like them even when they act like a douche. SLEs are not as good at this and can make a lot of enemies accidentally. Trump is a master at making enemies and his HA is quite blatant in how he behaves even when factoring in his narcissistic traits.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

there should just be an additional tag on every poster that identifies whether they think Trump is SEE or SLE so everyone knows what they're dealing with. I think it says more than one's own self identified type at this point. I call it the two type system

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhm I don't think I have to agree with every IEI.. I met some I didn't agree with. I get what they mean, but that doesn't mean we are the same and everything we say is related to our type. There is much more to a person than type.
    I am pretty sure my SLE friend doesn't want shitty friends either, like racists sexists or what not, she has her own set of values, no matter if Fi POLR or not. Again Fi valuing doesn't automatically make a person a good/proper person whose values are perfect. The content of Fi can be shit and thus their values are shit.
    Ah I think you misunderstood my sentence, my parents don't like Trump, yet they have American friends who voted for them (they are Republicans). They both aren't Beta, yet they keep connections to people they do not fully agree with in regards of morals. I think it is a human thing to do that, nothing socionics related.
    I personally argued with their friends, and yes they actually do not seem like bad people on a personal level even though they voted like that and I barely agree with them on anything regarding politics and world view (I probably wouldn't wanna be friends with them for several reasons though). They had their reasons, they hated Hillary more, who also had done tons of horrible things btw. And yes some of the things she did included racism and what not too. Even though hearing racism all the time kind of lessens the power of the word to be honest. I also believe ethics/values no matter if we want some things to be unalterable are forever changing. In a single person they can be stagnant for a life time, yet what is seen as right and wrong will often change throughout time (yet some values seem to be more constant over time). But no single person on this planet will have the same set of values, we will never find people who will completely agree with everything we do.

I don't think that just because SEE is called "the politician" by some people, that he has to be an SEE. Also he just recently became a politician, almost by accident as it seems. He first and foremost is a businessman, who is simply interested in amplifying his own wealth. He acts like the typical salesman SLE. The way he goes about things and what not. Even the way he talks in his speeches isn't like a typical politician but indeed a salesman. He starts with sentences and doesn't finish them or they do not make that much sense when reading them, but when people listen to his speeches he seems to play with their fantasy.. they finish his sentences in their mind (there are some articles about his rhetorical style). SLEs are pretty good at manipulating people with their own desires. He uses very easy words and sentences so that even the most simple-minded people can understand what he is saying.
    He also has a merry quadra vibe about him, nothing Fi and Te about him, but maybe strong demonstrative Te as an SLE.
    Last edited by dot; 05-31-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not even difficult to tell he's SEE.

If you think he's SLE, your entire perception of Socionics is off.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    It's not even difficult to tell he's SEE.

If you think he's SLE, your entire perception of Socionics is off.
    exactly, we should be able to identify these people

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    The problem with this is that he is not slightly harsh or offensive. He is extremely harsh and offensive and he is not slightly smart or successful in business, but extremely smart or successful in business.

I think you're trying too hard to be a contrarian, must be the 4 in you. . Jokes aside, I type Trump SLE based on the fact that his behavior coincides with every SLE I know and is very different from every SEE I know.

SEEs are good at getting people to like them even when they act like a douche. SLEs are not as good at this and can make a lot of enemies accidentally. Trump is a master at making enemies and his HA is quite blatant in how he behaves even when factoring in his narcissistic traits.
    I actually don't see Trump as being very harsh, even Madonna comes across as being more "sharp" and harsh. I mean look at those interviews, there's not a thing that's harsh about him. Even when he's being harsh, he softens it by saying some compliments before or after he says them, like "I love them, I have great respect for them, but..." "They're great people". He's only harsh and offensive in his campaign rhetorics. Or the "grab em by the pussy" thing, which was not meant to be public.

Again, the whole point is NOT harshness, but you're bringing to that direction, anyway...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lmaooo our running gag returns!

1w9 strikes again with typology cleansing wtffff "Weed out the SLE believers"

Bertrand, the accuser!!

If they think he's SLE, well. X Files voice: The truth is out there. I personally don't wanna argue anymore, 16types has low... peasant tameability *ba dum tss*

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the important thing is just knowing where people are coming from

if people think Trump is SLE or SEE it says a lot about them

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Bertrand you could also apply this two type system to those who think I'm EIE and those who say IEE, same idea

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason, they are confusing "moral" with Fi lol

@Aylen , I noticed you eventually came to the right conclusion. You're off on yourself, so it's affecting how long it takes you to come to the right conclusion. It's actually a pretty common way to be off though.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Even when he's being harsh, he softens it by saying some compliments before or after he says them, like "I love them, I have great respect for them, but..." "They're great people".
    I'm with Raver. This is the thing that makes it even more harsher and douchier though, see? Abusers often like to throw small shards of positivity/compliments to keep their victims under their control. It's like bullying people and then doing something mock porno positivity and complimenting them in this faux-positive way lol. it's so insincere... and selfish/fake. I guess instead of harsh/abrasive though I'd just call it very very very ass-y lol.

Ethically, he repeatedly bashes your skull in with a sledgehmmer while at the same time saying that he 'loves you.' That's obviously not love- in fact, it makes even more crueller. I'd rather he just sledgehammer everything. It's psychopathic and immoral but you know , at least he's not a woman.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

the important thing is just knowing where people are coming from

if people think Trump is SLE or SEE it says a lot about them
    Like what?

What does your belief that Trump is SLE say about you? Maybe that can be used as a guideline.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to type Trump SLE, lol.

It's really kind of amazing how simplistic can people think with their little theories.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast