Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    agreed.
    good thing to agree on. (; she did ask!

i thought orthodoxy tried to present several Ni+Ti arguments in favor of faith. when he discusses love/relationships between people and other people/or their deity - i'm not so sure that's Fi. but i didn't find much Fe in the writing overall.

i don't necessarily agree with g.k.'s arguments - but i know multiple gamma NT who do.

based on his slow-paced personal life (his state of health, college career, battles with depression) IP temperament could work.
    no, i don't think he's heavy on the Fe, at all. his life approach basically leads me to believe as well that he'd have to be IP temperament, too. nice, i love it when we agree. i also know a few gamma NT who like him quite a bit.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, so she looks a lot more like Joy than Salawa, both of whom are LIEs, and people are thinking Gamma NT.

Mona, some advice: treat VI with caution. It's effectively useless.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Mona, some advice: treat VI with caution. It's effectively useless.
    If you go by how a person resembles another due to fixed facial features, I tend to agree. When I was about 20, my ILE brother 23, and my SEI father, a youthful 51, everyone said that the three of us looked very alike (people who only knew my brother would "recognize" me on the street, as in "are you his brother?"). That doesn't make us of similar types.

But there's more to VI than that.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hkkmr: What would be close-minded would be attempting to give you a round of arguments why atheism is what Chesterton called it, or why I disagree with Communism, etc. Does having a quote in one's signature mean one agrees completely and would fight to the death for the truth of that statement? If I wanted to spark a debate about G. K. Chesterton, and other "stupid white people," I would have started one myself.

Minde:

ifmd95 / implied: I like the book, but it becomes only slightly boring after a while; he tends to ramble on. If I get myself into the book I read with enjoyment at his succinct descriptions.

Ezra: I am not putting much stock in VI, to be honest; I've been typed all over the board.

People (mostly acquaintances) frequently come to me for emotional advice.
    With my closest friend - and online friends - I typically have no problem expressing my feelings. However, with those who are closer friends offline, I need a lot of time to think about what I am going to say and why. I often wait until it is too late to reveal something important/emotionally charged about myself, and then either feeling guilty for not saying it, relieved I don't have to say it, or a combination of both.
    I have the most inexplicable feelings sometimes, and I need my closest friend to support me as figure out why/what I am feeling. =P
    I am going to blow the horn of Rohan, and give them all some music they have never heard before.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mona View Post
    I have the most inexplicable feelings sometimes, and I need my closest friend to support me as figure out why/what I am feeling. =P
    Is this a sign of weak ?

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mona View Post
    hkkmr: What would be close-minded would be attempting to give you a round of arguments why atheism is what Chesterton called it, or why I disagree with Communism, etc. Does having a quote in one's signature mean one agrees completely and would fight to the death for the truth of that statement? If I wanted to spark a debate about G. K. Chesterton, and other "stupid white people," I would have started one myself.
    I feel ya there. In some cases it can, but sometimes people will take things far too seriously. I guess I mean that in the sense of making strong assumptions about the person. There can be elements of truth to what people say that resonate with different people, which in a way is part of what socionics is about, right?

In terms of V.I.ing you, I guess I would go gamma, but I do think we'd get along in life (though my ability in V.I. is prone to error and lacks the air of pure, unembroidered experience!). I agree with hellothere that your statement (which I sadly deleted from your quote, GRRRRR @ myself) could point towards an Fi in the super-id. Gamma NT?

Btw, is "for great justice" from the thread title drawn from anywhere in particular? For some reason it sounds strangely familiar to me.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    I feel ya there. In some cases it can, but sometimes people will take things far too seriously. I guess I mean that in the sense of making strong assumptions about the person. There can be elements of truth to what people say that resonate with different people, which in a way is part of what socionics is about, right?

In terms of V.I.ing you, I guess I would go gamma, but I do think we'd get along in life (though my ability in V.I. is prone to error and lacks the air of pure, unembroidered experience!). I agree with hellothere that your statement (which I sadly deleted from your quote, GRRRRR @ myself) could point towards an Fi in the super-id. Gamma NT?

Btw, is "for great justice" from the thread title drawn from anywhere in particular? For some reason it sounds strangely familiar to me.
    take off every zig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_you...e_belong_to_us

at least that's what i thought of. /:

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to quote that more.....
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    take off every zig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_you...e_belong_to_us

at least that's what i thought of. /:
    Indeed.
    I have always been quite amused by the breach* of language rules there. I sing the song, however, with just as much emotion as it would have been stated.

* ... which I typed as "breech" about ten times. What.

My family is very Alpha, by the way. And I showed my father the Socionics Wiki, and I'm pretty sure he's ILE. We clash sometimes, if that helps.
    I am going to blow the horn of Rohan, and give them all some music they have never heard before.