Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So hi, opinions please

Do you think I belong here?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah sure, I mean, you are the only person I've quoted, and referenced to in one of my avatars. +1

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I remember your picture correctly (holding the camera, in front of the mirror), then no. Some type with strong Si, probably more Te-Fi than Fe-Ti. I could make pictures all day, but I'd still wouldn't get that look in my eyes. If I have the same look, it means I'm very angry at someone, but it looked like a regular serious look in your case. Usually such big differences indicate different quadras. According to your body language and facial expression and how different that looked from me, I'd say you could be ISTp.

Oh, and you look a bit like one ISTp I know from school.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh sorry! I don't stick to any one forum, I view them all and I didn't know this was under "Beta". I thought you meant "this forum in general"

And yeah I'm still very much an istp. I'd say you belong here =]

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    If I remember your picture correctly (holding the camera, in front of the mirror), then no. Some type with strong Si, probably more Te-Fi than Fe-Ti. I could make pictures all day, but I'd still wouldn't get that look in my eyes. If I have the same look, it means I'm very angry at someone, but it looked like a regular serious look in your case. Usually such big differences indicate different quadras. According to your body language and facial expression and how different that looked from me, I'd say you could be ISTp.

Oh, and you look a bit like one ISTp I know from school.
    I always think I'm looking so happy and carefree in my pictures. I guess not, lol. I've always been told I look too serious even when i have no intention. Ah well. Just looking for some more insights. How can't one know their own personality? argh

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    How can't one know their own personality? argh
    Easy: you try to confine it to a rigid system of traits that doesn't encompass your whole range of behavior.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Jessica

You reminded me a lot of FDG in the pics I have seen of you (more than you both being yellow). Only seen those in passing tho. Similar bodylanguage and gaze. I dunno if you are beta but maybe you are FDG's type. Just a thought. I think there was a bit of confusion if FDG was beta ST too.
    INFp

If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Easy: you try to confine it to a rigid system of traits that doesn't encompass your whole range of behavior.
    Yes.

As I already mentioned, I think ILI is a possibility, if not that, SLI. I really don't see much of a case for LSI. I see her having huge problems and dislike for and longing for . She does sometimes show some LSI-like "stubborness" but I don't think it's evidence enough against the rest.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean in this "quadra". Loki, you're not istp anymore??

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You seem way more alpha than Beta, Jessica...from what little I know about you and your posts. You're definitely an alpha-type girl.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You seem way more alpha than Beta, Jessica...from what little I know about you and your posts. You're definitely an alpha-type girl.
    How so?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How so?
    It's really fun to see you and Gilly have your little dialogues in the forum. There's something to it. Maybe Si-Ne? But anyway, I definitely think you are probably some Si-Ne type. But I definitely wouldn't think you're alpha SF. How about ENTp?! Have you ever considered that? Because VI could work!
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've thought briefly about all the types, but I almost automatically disqualify all E's. Maybe that's not the right approach..is that the mbti thing to do? haha...I don't know, I just can't see myself being an "E" of any sort.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're a blatent SLE.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I am so done

...making type threads. I've decided I'm LSI. I'm not even joking anymore. No sarcasm. Everything fits in place, everything makes sense. SLI is so completely and entirely wrong and I take full blame for completely misunderstanding socionics and possibly screwing up other people's perceptions of what a SLI is. I'm not sure why I feel guilty for that, but I do...so, sorry. I'm not really sure why I even felt compelled to have to "declare" it or something, it just feels good. As the newest LSI, I'd like to say that if wikisocion ever get's back up, there needs to be a SERIOUS overhauling of the description. Well basically, I think the descriptions can all just remain deleted because frankly they suck...well most of them.

Sorry Gilly, for thinking you were crazy this entire time. OMG Dualz??? I guess I shall attempt to grow a moustache to make it even more complete.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha! I'm so smart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would you explain some of your reasoning? It may help others who are unsure of ISTp/ISTj, and I'm curious if some people I know could be ISTjs instead of ISTps...
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naaah it's fine, no reasoning is needed.

Actually come to think of it Nicole you bear a resemblance to calenwen.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.As the newest LSI, I'd like to say that if wikisocion ever get's back up, there needs to be a SERIOUS overhauling of the description. Well basically, I think the descriptions can all just remain deleted because frankly they suck...well most of them.
    OH YEAH
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI is so completely and entirely wrong and I take full blame for completely misunderstanding socionics and possibly screwing up other people's perceptions of what a SLI is. I'm not sure why I feel guilty for that, but I do...so, sorry.
    Because you're Delta.

I find your decision interesting. No need to feel guilty.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The delta's are dropping like flies.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    The delta's are dropping like flies.
    Your turn next.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-Cyclops

You'll change to something else soon enough.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...making type threads. I've decided I'm LSI.
    I'm glad you did.

I think you don't know shit about types, and therefor it's a good thing if you type yourself different then I would. Cause if we had the same opinion, it would mean I'm at a same level of understanding as you are.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i was stunned when i realized i was an INFp. But I think there was still something legitimate to the INTp I thought I was. Looking into Tcauds dual type has convinced me there's more to us than a simple one type.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I'm glad you did.

I think you don't know shit about types, and therefor it's a good thing if you type yourself different then I would. Cause if we had the same opinion, it would mean I'm at a same level of understanding as you are.
    I don't think you have to worry about having the same understanding as anybody.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOLDJA SO

...k I'm done. Welcome to Beta.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    TOLDJA SO

...k I'm done. Welcome to Beta.
    No. Jessica is ours. You can't have her. Come home Jessica. You are the Queen of the misfit SLI.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    And people take you seriously?

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    And people take you seriously?
    lol, touché.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad you did.

I dont see anything wrong with her typing, if you have a different opinion backed by something even half solid, I would definitely like to hear it.
    Last edited by thePirate; 03-05-2010 at 04:14 PM.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if your opinion would've changed if you frequented another forum, Jessica.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    I wonder if your opinion would've changed if you frequented another forum, Jessica.
    exactly

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As the newest LSI, I'd like to say that if wikisocion ever get's back up, there needs to be a SERIOUS overhauling of the description. Well basically, I think the descriptions can all just remain deleted because frankly they suck...well most of them.
    If there isn't any ISTj description among the full body of materials written about socionics that you do identify with to at least some extent, you have a reason to worry.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...making type threads. I've decided I'm LSI. I'm not even joking anymore. No sarcasm. Everything fits in place, everything makes sense. SLI is so completely and entirely wrong and I take full blame for completely misunderstanding socionics and possibly screwing up other people's perceptions of what a SLI is. I'm not sure why I feel guilty for that, but I do...so, sorry. I'm not really sure why I even felt compelled to have to "declare" it or something, it just feels good. As the newest LSI, I'd like to say that if wikisocion ever get's back up, there needs to be a SERIOUS overhauling of the description. Well basically, I think the descriptions can all just remain deleted because frankly they suck...well most of them.

Sorry Gilly, for thinking you were crazy this entire time. OMG Dualz??? I guess I shall attempt to grow a moustache to make it even more complete.

i always thought you were LSI. cool that you know now too!

on the other hand what's with the massive beta shift? part of me thinks it's bullshit. not in jessica's case but in a lot of others. to me, it just seems like the trendy quadra right now.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FTR: I think this re-typing is wrong. I will quote this message and post "told you so" when Jessica returns to her old typing.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    yeah i was stunned when i realized i was an INFp. But I think there was still something legitimate to the INTp I thought I was. Looking into Tcauds dual type has convinced me there's more to us than a simple one type.
    How many people support calling you an INFp knowing that you use tcaudilllgian dual types to explain inconsistencies that arise from doing so?

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    How many people support calling you an INFp knowing that you use tcaudilllgian dual types to explain inconsistencies that arise from doing so?
    Meh. I support crazed-as-IEI because he's pretty obviously beta (or at least, he seems beta in the context of this forum, which may or may not be an accurate representation of the beta quadra in general, I'm thinking maybe and of course there's the whole real life =/= forums thing), and consider that said inconsistencies are more likely to result from expecting regular old socionics to cover or account for things that it generally doesn't account for. Or maybe the dual types are right. But why is tcaudillgian an adjective...? *sigh*
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Meh. I support crazed-as-IEI because he's pretty obviously beta (or at least, he seems beta in the context of this forum, which may or may not be an accurate representation of the beta quadra in general, I'm thinking maybe and of course there's the whole real life =/= forums thing), and consider that said inconsistencies are more likely to result from expecting regular old socionics to cover or account for things that it generally doesn't account for. Or maybe the dual types are right. But why is tcaudillgian an adjective...? *sigh*
    You explain yourself too much. Just say: Crazed is INFp.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    And what is your opinion on my type?
    Do not attempt to discredit me by labeling me "tcaudillgian".

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jessica seems to innocently make comments that I could only make with deliberate maliciousness. When she says that someone is ugly, it is a genuine comment about her feelings toward that person. When I say someone is ugly, it is a calculated snipe at their self-image (and I know this is bad behavior that I need to stop).

So I think Jessica is ST, but she seems to have an Fe PoLR, making Fe ignoring comments because she sincerely doesn't give a damn about it, whereas I ignore Fe because I value it and assume others do too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast