Thread: Videotype My Friend!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Yeah, funny thing is, he tests ENFP and I suppose the Socionic ENFp does fit him pretty well in terms of the order of the functions, etc ... I do see that he is Si/Ne valuing too Ezra, that is probably where most of our conflict comes from actually, me valuing Se/Ni and him not. However, the intertype relations for ENFp do not fit at all - Quasi-identical relations is not right ... I know some real IEEs and I can barely converse with them because we seem to be on entirely different wavelengths. He doesn't give me that vibe at all.
    My friend is an ENFP and an IEE. But he certainly does not take that attitude when it comes to filming.

Actually, it depends what he's filming for. He's very good at putting masks on. IEEs are.

Also, Delta quadra seems way off as well.
    Delta is what I'd consider last. In fact, the quadras go in order of what I'd consider him.

He seems very oblivious to physical reality most of the time, eyes always wandering around, not down to Earth.
    a) He 'seems'.
    b) He's a 9. Of course his eyes are going to be wondering.
    c) None of this means his Ne is overtly strong. There are little things I could point out which makes me seem too strong in Ni to be an SLE.

He seems to get along well in an Alpha-Beta atmosphere. I think I do get really annoyed if the randomness is taken too far. I'd rather stick to one topic...
    Join the club. This kind of behaviour is a pain.

I need my daily dose of , which he seems averse to.
    Since you said he hangs around with Beta NFs, this would fit nicely for him. Okay, Beta NFs value Se, but they don't use it. Since he doesn't value it, he'd be quite happy hanging around with these people. So what if they want it; at least they don't use it, he probably thinks.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you even know what socionics is?
    no.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together