Thread: Videotype My Friend!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

question: why do you people even mention MBTI tests, let alone assume ABCD = ABCd. this is getting ridiculous. do you even know what socionics is?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    question: why do you people even mention MBTI tests, let alone assume ABCD = ABCd. this is getting ridiculous. do you even know what socionics is?
    You people? You people? Call yourself Democratic?

Anyway, ScarlettLux is not assuming that ABCD = ABCd, which is why she specifically stated that IEE fits from a functional point of view. All she's suggesting is that the possibility of her friend's being an IEE should not be ruled out, just because ABCD = ABCd is incorrect. He may well be both an IEE and an ENFP.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    You people? You people? Call yourself Democratic?

Anyway, ScarlettLux is not assuming that ABCD = ABCd, which is why she specifically stated that IEE fits from a functional point of view. All she's suggesting is that the possibility of her friend's being an IEE should not be ruled out, just because ABCD = ABCd is incorrect. He may well be both an IEE and an ENFP.
    Thanks for saying what I would've said...
    Niffy, don't be so quick to criticize all the time! I'm not a total blockhead.

Anyway, all these points are good and make sense. One thing though - what makes you say he's a 9? He actually tested a 7w6 sx/so ... that I'm pretty sure of, but to be honest, before he took the test and confirmed it with reading descriptions, I thought he had a strong connection to 9, if not was 9. I personally believe he's trying too hard to be different from the typical 9 behavior now of seeking peace, calmness ... hm, it's kinda like I influenced him into valuing when he really doesn't. I read him descriptions of & and he really doesn't like or identify with it. He actually says his pet peeve is someone ordering him around, etc.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Thanks for saying what I would've said...
    Niffy, don't be so quick to criticize all the time! I'm not a total blockhead.

Anyway, all these points are good and make sense. One thing though - what makes you say he's a 9? He actually tested a 7w6 sx/so ... that I'm pretty sure of, but to be honest, before he took the test and confirmed it with reading descriptions, I thought he had a strong connection to 9, if not was 9. I personally believe he's trying too hard to be different from the typical 9 behavior now of seeking peace, calmness ... hm, it's kinda like I influenced him into valuing when he really doesn't. I read him descriptions of & and he really doesn't like or identify with it. He actually says his pet peeve is someone ordering him around, etc.
    Shit, he may be my best friend all over again. ENFP, IEE, 7w6 sx/so. What else can we know about him?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you people are so stupid its painful.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enlighten us, oh Lord. Forgive us for our foolish ways. Only you know the light.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Enlighten us, oh Lord. Forgive us for our foolish ways. Only you know the light.
    how i have tried.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to wonder why you said things like this.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for not explaining yourself and pretending to be holier than everyone else here. I clearly did not say anything that would imply stupidity on my part. Nothing. So shut the fuck up and go back to your cage

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari