Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Videotype My Friend!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bddbkXRjcw

LOL + you get to hear my voice =O

Without any further information on him, what type do you suppose he is? He's an odd one.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IxFx something.

I sense .
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's very little information about this person in this video.

the only thing i get mostly relates to his style of communication: he has a kind of lackadaisical approach to communicating information. the whole 50 dollars thing was an example of him not taking the whole thing seriously, and he seemed to shine confusion and lack of a real clue about the validity of socionics (which is probably natural as he doesn't know anything).

overall, i might venture a guess and say IP temperament, but who can really say.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looked like he has strong .
    He physically looked a little bit like ENFp Artjom from Düsseldorf.
    Saying so easily "Don't kill yourself, or I'll kill you, just joking" makes me think he's in quadra.

Wanting to give a good impression, but feeling nervous, figdeting foot. Trying to hide weak body language by conciously putting the leg over knee. At the same time gestures which look very extroverted, targeted to the outside.

I think he could really be ENFj! This also explains why he tried to analyze how other people will type him (in the beginning of the video). It's the ENFj way to say whatever to fill the silence.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IP temperament. i'd say SEI or IEI. def not ILI. could be SLI.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I know there is little information on him, sorry ... I just wanted to see what your first impressions on him would be.

He did the MBTI test and does come out a certain type, but a lot of things don't quite fit. All I know for sure is that he is an Ethical Perceiver xxFp

He is one of my best friends. I get along with him really well, like I don't have to hide anything, we can talk forever ... but there's a sense of annoyance always too and competition. I guess a lot of people would call us similar in that we laugh about the same things, but I think we actually have a lot more differences than similarities. He seems much more relaxed than I could ever be, and I am much more focused and controlling, determined. He is pretty impulsive too, will be up for doing anything.

Hmm ... he can get along with almost anyone I think - very entertaining and wacky on first impression, but can still be reserved as well. He talks about A LOT of random things, like he will come up with stuff out of fucking nowhere that make everyone around him laugh ... things are always fun when he is there, in my opinion.

A lot of people think he's really weird though, which is very understandable. I think he likes to be seen as out of the ordinary and someone 'alternative' which is why he acts the ways he does to gain a place outside of normality. Very, very creative in the arts and music.

However, I personally think he tries too hard to be interesting? That's one of my pet peeves, because well to be honest, (and he's probably going to join soon & read this but whatever haha) I think he needs to be his own person instead of trying to be this indie/cool guy.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari