Thread: Examples of famous/celebrity IEEs-ENFps

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    Hmm, he kinda looks like my ESFj friend. So I dunno...
    haha, the thing is, i think he looks like a guy i know who was probably from a Fe quadra as well, (i was considering beta before alpha, though, although this totally isn't a "firm" opinion.) that was my initial reason for doubting. as far as his astrological profile is concerned (which is what you've posted, i don't know if that was intentional or not,) i doubt it's super helpful in getting any insight into his type.
    Last edited by implied; 01-02-2008 at 06:09 AM.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    haha, the thing is, i think he looks like a guy i know who was probably from a Fe quadra as well, (i was considering beta before alpha, though, although this totally isn't a "firm" opinion.) that was my initial reason for doubting. as far as his astrological profile is concerned (which is what you've posted, i don't know if that was intentional or not,) i doubt it's super helpful in getting any insight into his type.
    LOL... I didn't realize that it was an astrological profile. I read it quickly, thinking that it was an actual description based not on his astrological signs and what not, but in his actions, etc. Oh well, I would have to find another article.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, how about this video for Alejandro Sanz?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rY-Fso7b6W4&feature=related

What do you guys think? And yes, I don't give up...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't know, i like him quite a bit. he's also incredibly attractive and soothing. he does seem NFpish. i find it LOL that he related to homer simpson. i suppose he can be ENFp, he's like an earthier jeff buckley. but what a disappointment with his favorite dirty word. he's so sexy. ):

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    i don't know, i like him quite a bit. he's also incredibly attractive and soothing. he does seem NFpish. i find it LOL that he related to homer simpson. i suppose he can be ENFp, he's like an earthier jeff buckley. but what a disappointment with his favorite dirty word. he's so sexy. ):
    The guy slurs a lot though, so it's hard to understand him sometimes. He's definitely a ladies man... Yeah, "chinga tu madre" isn't that bad.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Gary Lineker - former footballer for England and now a football commentator. He's famous for being "Mr. Nice Guy" because he never got a single yellow or red card in his life (and also because he is a nice person!).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alejandro Sanz, yes. Yeah, I can see that. I agree.

Cathy Griffin, no. She's a very clear example of ESTp. Lots of Se in her humor.

Michael McDonald, no.He looks more ENTp.

Martin Short is a possibility.

Natasha Beddingfield, yes. Her lyrics are sometimes so ENFp that they annoy me. Or she could be INFj.

Jessica Alba, no. Seems very ESFp to me.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)