Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taking another crack at implied's type

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"but i'm slowly thinking that group consensus is a bit of a crap way to decide things"

How about that.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    "but i'm slowly thinking that group consensus is a bit of a crap way to decide things"

How about that.
    you're no better, udp. i do believe you certainly come to your own decisions independently, though.
    Last edited by implied; 01-10-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your interaction really does feel so similar to me! We have at least one function in common. If you're not IEI (those pictures didn't look IEI), then you're ILI.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    well, (and although he isn't "loved" here,) i have asked ganin & crew and they give me an opposite answer. other than that, i can't think of any "experienced socionists" who have typed me, aside from rick forever ago (INTp.) but i'm slowly thinking that group consensus is a bit of a crap way to decide things as we have cases like discojoe where everyone went with ISFj because the group did, or because more prominent members did. it's too groupthinky in general. there needs to be something done to counter that, but i think this has been discussed already.
    Good stuff. Individual research is the best.

I'm an SLE of a combination of both factors. Perhaps this isn't the best method, but I think objectivity does count for something. As long as you're not XoX.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intp or some fe type makes sense. i don't know a whole lot about socionics, but i know a little about implied and she is cool. she's very good at presenting her opinion or thoughts on a subject in an inoffensive, put-together manner. i think she's also capable of picking fun at people and types without being offensive or cruel. this makes me think Fe in that, "oh, they are so this and this. gosh!" way. i have a hard time imagining her as an IP type because even if she talks about her own laziness it is obvious she can buckle down when it is required.. The IPs i know are constantly missing appointments, or making a plan and not following through. my few ip friends have beening doing this lately and i've been getting angry.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    intp or some fe type makes sense. i don't know a whole lot about socionics, but i know a little about implied and she is cool. she's very good at presenting her opinion or thoughts on a subject in an inoffensive, put-together manner. i think she's also capable of picking fun at people and types without being offensive or cruel. this makes me think Fe in that, "oh, they are so this and this. gosh!" way. i have a hard time imagining her as an IP type because even if she talks about her own laziness it is obvious she can buckle down when it is required.. The IPs i know are constantly missing appointments, or making a plan and not following through. my few ip friends have beening doing this lately and i've been getting angry.
    i can always buckle down when i have to, but i'm curious as to what you mean by this. like not missing a term paper or something or having to do it all in one swoop? because i agree that i do that. i like to make sure i don't wind up overloaded with work at any point in time, so i usually try to break things down into chunks. this is a learned behavior, not anything i've ever done "naturally." just part of the process of learning good study habits, i assume. i like the idea of not flipping out at the end of semesters and such. i think you'll have a difficult time pinning me as some IJ type, though.

but i can get secretly quite pissed as well when people break dates. i generally don't break them once they've been formalized, although sometimes i do. i also *think* i generally know which friends not to break dates on.

i find the "INTp or some Fe type" suggestion interesting. i've begun to wonder if i'm too "nice" to be -polr (this seems obnoxious to say,) although i still don't think i'm likable enough to be Fe-cre. the Fe-cre person upon which i base a lot of my perceptions of Fe-cre has so many friends and excess acquaintances that she doesn't really know what to do with them all. i love expanding my circle of friends and all, but she's a bit excessive. although, i've also known -cre types who can pretty much make anyone like them, and i wouldn't call myself quite this confident in because i can obviously make enemies just as easily. i don't think i'm generally viewed as a huge dick, at least. but i think there are a lot of IXTps who aren't viewed as "huge dicks" either. (lokivanguard comes to mind. probably imfd95 and quirk as well.) anyhow, i'm curious as to how you relate my ability to criticize people in a soft way to , aside from what you've already said. i just think it's counterproductive to really slam people with criticism. although i think i can become pretty bitchy and "slamming" if it gets too ridiculous.

i get ISTj far more often than i ever expected. it isn't entirely out of the picture, but i don't relate with it much or many beta quadra values.

the only trend i've come up with as far as my type is concerned is that alphas nearly always think i'm ISTp or INTj, with the exception of that steve ENTp guy. other suggestions (from smilex) ENFp or ISFj.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Remind me not to type anyone.
    Last edited by implied; 01-12-2008 at 01:25 PM.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-Cyclops

oh, the other thing is that i'm really not sure how some of these guys do it, but the 40-page long threads and such where the other person just goes, "no, i disagree with you because bla bla and i won't change my mind and there's no way you can get me to change my mind!" i honestly tend to find this whole process mind boggling. i just refuse to argue with brick walls. i just wonder why anyone bothers?
    It confuses me as well, but somehow I seem to let myself get caught up in stuff every so often

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    is she not an ISTP?
    It depends what mood your in.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    It depends what mood your in.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

implied is coolio, yo foolios.

Over-analysis breeds...well...just say no!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Cyclops:

not mood but block, idiot. go read transactional analysis (their "child" is both: superego and superid, they just didn't see it).
    He... he's joking, dee....

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    He... he's joking, dee....
    Nuns..no sense of humour (btw my American cousins..thats how you spell it )

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    implied has IEI in her sig now
    'cause ezra and i are going to dualize right here in the forum (and create some TOU violations!)
    Last edited by implied; 02-09-2008 at 10:22 PM.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    ain't it hot!
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ain't it hot!
    my virgin eyes!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terms of "Hot Sweaty Horizontal Matress Mambo" Use

Creepy-Cyclops

oh, i see
    don't be shy

Creepy-Cyclops

I think everyones on to something

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, i see
    that's sort of cute.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's just i got to know this guy who is 100.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000% same type as Ezra, who is also like my friend who is of the 100.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000% same type as the previous guy and so anyway, that guy has Ne polr as he gets so f* pissed off when there deviations happen to the system of things in his life, etc. i can honestly tell you lots about him if you want. he talks of rules all the time, is an Se S 100000000000000000000000000.0%, has most of his friends beta and beta NF in prtclr, etc. etc. etc....
    Those are a lot of zeros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
    Those are a lot of zeros.
    Indeed. It's the decimal point which is of concern? aha

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talk about excessive. So um, the conclusion is we all have no clue what her type is eh?

Creepy-Cyclops

Talk about excessive. So um, the conclusion is we all have no clue what her type is eh?
    I've got an idea. And I think she has as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XXXx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're just going to have to conclude that Implied is a very special lady
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she's not ti dominant, because of the same reason she probably doesn't like that statement. And i still think shes Te/Fi p.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington View Post
    she's not ti dominant, because of the same reason she probably doesn't like that statement. And i still think shes Te/Fi p.
    which statement? yeah, i think most people are concluding Te/Fi p with the exception of INFp typings.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just the first one, i was just making a smart ass comment though. I was just responding to LokiV-- that noone has any idea what your type is. You are an elusive one though miss maria.

Creepy-Cyclops

XXXx
    Exactly. She's an X-lady. (and what is her special power..)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123