Thread: Fdg

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Nah, don't waste your time. I thought bullshitting more as like "purposefully lying for a reason", but if that is what you mean, I agree that I do it whenever I wanna get out of an argument without too much hassle.
    Well obviously I can't prove if/when you lie about real life...*whistles*
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Well obviously I can't prove if/when you lie about real life...*whistles*
    And why should I lie about my life on an internet forum...?

[btw, facebook is akin to an interface on my real life, if you wanna check!]
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just saying...

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    from the new speadsheet file:

sST 3.86 1 xxxxxxxxx
    sNT 2.67 2 xxxxxx
    dST 1.21 3 xx
    sSF 1.05 4 x
    dNT 0.95 5 x
    sNF 0.82 6 x
    dSF 0.37 7
    dNF 0.26 8

TiSe 5.23 1 x
    NeTi 5.26 2 x
    SeTi 6.19 1
    TiNe 6.22 2
    SiTe 6.73 3
    FeSi 7.57
    NeFi 8.31
    NiTe 8.87
    SiFe 9.01
    TeSi 9.62 3
    FeNi 10.08
    SeFi 10.20 4
    NiFe 10.70
    FiNe 10.90
    FiSe 11.00 4
    TeNi 11.78

MMmmmh...how is this meant to be read...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    the fist set of sata is ego/superid of your CP results e.g. (Ti+Se)/(Ni+Fe). ezra's and khamelion's data showed this is the largest ratio of all. second set of data is the standard deviation of the differences between your CP results and standard curve based on ezra's and khamelion's istj and esfp functional strengths spread curve.
    The sample is too small dee...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boo stupid poll =P.

There seems to be a lot gossip about Fabio on here haha. How come nobody talks about you this much in person?!
    ENTj ~**~ 7w6

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's brought in a friend to vouch for his ENTj-ness?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    He's brought in a friend to vouch for his ENTj-ness?
    Well no thats not why I came here. But I know him in person so why not vouch?

I am curious why you are such the prima donna and vainly believe you are in any position to say otherwise? You do not seem very important.
    ENTj ~**~ 7w6

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    I am curious why you are such the prima donna and vainly believe you are in any position to say otherwise? You do not seem very important.
    in short: we believe that FDG has demonstrated a lack of understanding of the principles of socionics. we also believe that, based on prior correspondence with him, that he is an Se type. we also believe that he is an evil neo-nazi bastard who has come here for the sole purpose of seducing joy (and perhaps also thehotelambush's grandmother) and will not stop until he has them enslaved in mussolini's secret dungeon. we also believe that his declaration of principles applies mostly to green armadillos, especially those that possess a turquoise/cyanish blue-green color as a natural consequence of the eruption of krakatoa in 1361 BC. and so he ventured forth from ulgak into the blazing deserts of krewlod, and on the seventh day petals fell in petaluma; lewis, be dead.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whether it sounds vain or not, unless you've done a whole hell of a lot more reading about Socionics than you let on, you're not in a position to reliably type anyone, yourself included. You just simply do not understand the theory, system, or practice of Socionics well enough. Finding one's type requires a lot more than reading a few descriptions. It takes most people a long time to really understand Socionics.

Maybe we're wrong and FDG is indeed LIE after all. Unless a blood test is developed to determine people's types, we'll never know. In the meantime though, people who do understand the theory of Socionics and have a lot of experience with it are all (to the best of my knowledge) saying that there's nothing about his online behavior or anything that he's told us about himself that suggests that he's not Se dominant (that means ESTp or ESFp, in case you're wondering), and there has been a lot that has pointed away from LIE.

But of course, you're free to believe whatever you'd like (as are the rest of us, FDG included). I'm sorry to have criticized your friend before even greeting you.
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Italian, and therefore like to eat lots of pasta and go to the opera all the time. I have relatives who are in organized crime, and my mother leans out of windows to scold young passers by.
    lol

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, Now it's the Italian team vs. the Americans from the Midwest.

FDG came in with someone else to take on Joy and then Joy's reinforcements showed up. How fun.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post

FDG came in with someone else to take on Joy and then Joy's reinforcements showed up. How fun.
    In the Midwest doesn't mean from the Midwest.

I really want to go to Italy and visit Super Mario.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far her tone in this thread and in her introduction thread sorta reminds me of kristiina.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    In the Midwest doesn't mean from the Midwest.

I really want to go to Italy and visit Super Mario.
    I was gonna say just "the Americans... but didn't feel like getting lumped in with you guys so that was my way of excluding most of the rest of the forum.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    in short: we believe that FDG has demonstrated a lack of understanding of the principles of socionics. we also believe that, based on prior correspondence with him, that he is an Se type.
    Yes I am familiar with the type ESFp and ESTp. There are very big differences imo. They seem to have much less control inside over themselves and seem to float in the moment without a lot of pre-thought? about where they are going. Seeming to just attend to whatever comes up. This seems clearly to demonstrate the irrational EP preference of these types. Unless I am horribly wrong but I doubt it.

I know that neither of us are like this at all. Though sometimes I envy those that are. It is very difficult for myself to act without a controlled purpose in mind.

we also believe that he is an evil neo-nazi bastard who has come here for the sole purpose of seducing joy (and perhaps also thehotelambush's grandmother) and will not stop until he has them enslaved in mussolini's secret dungeon. we also believe that his declaration of principles applies mostly to green armadillos, especially those that possess a turquoise/cyanish blue-green color as a natural consequence of the eruption of krakatoa in 1361 BC. and so he ventured forth from ulgak into the blazing deserts of krewlod, and on the seventh day petals fell in petaluma; lewis, be dead.
    Oh is that all? If you thought that was bad then you haven't heard anything yet
    ENTj ~**~ 7w6

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far her tone in this thread and in her introduction thread sorta reminds me of kristiina.
    Heh, yup.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    in short: we believe that FDG has demonstrated a lack of understanding of the principles of socionics. we also believe that, based on prior correspondence with him, that he is an Se type. we also believe that he is an evil neo-nazi bastard who has come here for the sole purpose of seducing joy (and perhaps also thehotelambush's grandmother) and will not stop until he has them enslaved in mussolini's secret dungeon. we also believe that his declaration of principles applies mostly to green armadillos, especially those that possess a turquoise/cyanish blue-green color as a natural consequence of the eruption of krakatoa in 1361 BC. and so he ventured forth from ulgak into the blazing deserts of krewlod, and on the seventh day petals fell in petaluma; lewis, be dead.
    +1

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whether it sounds vain or not, unless you've done a whole hell of a lot more reading about Socionics than you let on, you're not in a position to reliably type anyone, yourself included. You just simply do not understand the theory, system, or practice of Socionics well enough. Finding one's type requires a lot more than reading a few descriptions. It takes most people a long time to really understand Socionics.
    Yes and I am sure you and your 16000 posts makes you an expert right? Lol... please don't preach that patronizing trash at me or make assumptions about my knowledge and pretend you are doing me some kind of favor. It is offensive.

Maybe we're wrong and FDG is indeed LIE after all. Unless a blood test is developed to determine people's types, we'll never know. In the meantime though, people who do understand the theory of Socionics and have a lot of experience with it are all (to the best of my knowledge) saying that there's nothing about his online behavior or anything that he's told us about himself that suggests that he's not Se dominant (that means ESTp or ESFp, in case you're wondering), and there has been a lot that has pointed away from LIE.
    That's nice. I would be curious to see what they say. This would have bearing on myself as well I think.

But of course, you're free to believe whatever you'd like (as are the rest of us, FDG included). I'm sorry to have criticized your friend before even greeting you.
    It's okay. I think you already made your greeting and we are far past that point.
    ENTj ~**~ 7w6

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    lol
    Yes we Italians definitely know how to live life to the fullest

Thank you for your admiration of our ways!
    ENTj ~**~ 7w6

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post

F that. I'm a true midwesterner and I support her.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    +1
    +dork

Creepy-pokeball

Yes and I am sure you and your 16000 posts makes you an expert right? Lol... please don't preach that patronizing trash at me or make assumptions about my knowledge and pretend you are doing me some kind of favor. It is offensive.

That's nice. I would be curious to see what they say. This would have bearing on myself as well I think.

It's okay. I think you already made your greeting and we are far past that point.
    lol, you rock.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, people, don't treat her bad

Creepy-pokeball

Hey, people, don't treat her bad
    I was being honest. She seems pretty real and honest, which I wish there was much more of in cyberland.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    I was being honest. She seems pretty real and honest, which I wish there was much more of in cyberland.
    It's okay, she knows how to defend herself without my help, lol, I've seen it happen. Btw, I was referring to Joy not you ;D

Btw, ENFj and ENTj are look-a-like types for a reason

FDG came in with someone else to take on Joy
    Given how long my dispute with her's been going, I think we can safely say I haven't called the "reinforcements", just found another person that wants to know about socionics.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    lol, you rock.
    Ha, thank you.

With a line like "Land of No Coke Snorting, Smut Peddling Hosebeasts" in your signature I like you already.

Lol and what in the hell is a hosebeast? I can't stop laughing about whatever it is. I keep imagining some howling creature in pantyhose that is a mix of pig and ogre and that elephant thing Gajneesha.
    ENTj ~**~ 7w6

Creepy-pokeball

Ha, thank you.

With a line like "Land of No Coke Snorting, Smut Peddling Hosebeasts" in your signature I like you already.

Lol and what in the hell is a hosebeast? I can't stop laughing about whatever it is. I keep imagining some howling creature in pantyhose that is a mix of pig and ogre and that elephant thing Gajneesha.

hosebeast is the filter on our forum for anyone that types in joy. you should see enhosebeast on there

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    Wow, this is so pathetic!
    Suck on Joy's cock more?

Creepy-pokeball

I didn't know you were into that.
    Im not ya mental basketcase.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't tell me you took that comment seriously.
    Well, looks like jadae's account is beginning to head in the same direction that krae's and ashton's did, and that is the banned usergroup.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes and I am sure you and your 16000 posts makes you an expert right?
    Nope. Post count has absolutely nothing to do with it.

They seem to have much less control inside over themselves and seem to float in the moment without a lot of pre-thought? about where they are going. Seeming to just attend to whatever comes up. This seems clearly to demonstrate the irrational EP preference of these types.
    Not a bad description of Ne dominants. I also knew a couple sensory subtype Se dominants who were sort of like that (though one could argue that it was just their ADHD), but most of the Se dominants I've known were much more purposeful than that. They had fierce determination to meet their goals, though they didn't think of it in those terms of course. They probably thought "I'm doing this" and then did whatever they needed to in order to do it. But I can't read minds, so I couldn't know for sure.

The EP temperament was most manifested in them through their activity levels and style of energy expenditure. They were also more fiery than Ni creatives (though of course we like to think of ourselves as being fiery lol).

Lol... please don't preach that patronizing trash at me or make assumptions about my knowledge and pretend you are doing me some kind of favor. It is offensive.
    I wasn't. I was just trying not to sound too negative.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elena, how well does this description seem to fit FDG?

People of this type frequently experience the sensation of discomfort with themselves and with their surroundings. They become irritated when they experience discomfort because it shames them. They do not understand why, for example, they can have a high tolerance for pain and discomfort in more extreme situations, yet in their day to day lives they are easily bothered by such trifles.

They are not good at measuring and judging sensations. This is why it is helpful for them to have a partner who knows their tastes and habits better than they do, and who will remember which things have caused them discomfort in the past. Their ideal partner will also be farsighted enough to help them prevent burn out. They're not good at taking time out of their schedule for rest and leisure. They generally don't take the time to rest until they have to because they've worn themselves out. During these periods of down time, they usually watch TV or spend time online. Even then, they may be resting, but they are not relaxing. During these periods of "forced hibernation" they feel a strong sense of uneasiness and stress.

It's important to understand that they dislike taking time away from accomplishing things, so if they're at the point where they are willing to actually take time out and rest, it's because they have to, and it's not a good idea to pressure them to do things or be more active. When they're resting, it greatly irritates them if they're asked to run errands or do chores. It may also be difficult to get or hold their attention when trying to communicate with them during their down time. They may even stop answering the phone. (However, under normal circumstances, they tend to do a few different things at the same time.)

They don't usually worry about their physical needs and comfort when they're working or trying to get something accomplished. In their mind, it only slows them down. Similarly, they can get by without much at home, as they are very unpretentious and do not see a need to concern themselves with aesthetics and comfort. However, when they're in a caring relationship, they will anticipate that their partner is going to help them relax. In that situation, they will react strongly to even minor discomforts (they are not comfortable simply asking for help). To them, the ideal partner is someone who takes initiative and responsibility for things like dinner and household chores because they find it very stressful to deal with such matters, and having to worry about those things makes it even more difficult for them to relax (so they can in turn get more accomplished).

People of this type are very unwillingly occupied with housework, and they don't usually notice the unattractive state of their surroundings. It's not until putting off chores creates enough disorganization to interfere with something that they're trying to accomplish that they are bothered by untidiness in their personal space. It is extremely rare for them to be stay-at-home spouses. Because women are often expected to be responsible for domestic duties, a female of this type often finds herself very irritated by a feeling of being torn between business/work and household responsibilities. She may try to get dinner ready and put away groceries while she's taking care of an important business call. If she finds herself having to spend time at home to care for her children during times when childcare is not available, it's likely that she'll try to get work done from home. When having children, she's likely to try to time it so that she gives birth and takes care of her infant during a slow time in her business, and she will still try to make use of the time she has off of work by teaching herself a foreign language or learning something that will help her in her profession.

People of this type don't generally have much confidence in their own aesthetic taste and appearance. They aren't always successful in picking out attractive clothes for themselves. Women of this type don't often wear make up (and they usually look better without it). People of this type often consider themselves plain in appearance, even when such is not the case. The way they carry themselves may appear constrained, angular, tense, or awkward. They tend to doubt their ability to attract others, and may be self-conscious as a result. They feel awkward when attention is drawn to their appearance. Because people of this type tend to think they are less attractive than they actually are, it's not uncommon to see them in relationships or friendships with people who are not equally matched with them in terms of physical attractiveness or social status.

While people of this type may feel reasonably comfortable wearing business attire when it's appropriate, they very much dislike being expected to dress up for and attend festive or ceremonial social occasions. They are uncomfortable being in situations which require them to take part in creating a warm or celebratory atmosphere for the sake of a holiday, event, or tradition. They prefer situations which aren't intended to be particularly warm and festive, but rather allow people to behave naturally and wear their everyday clothes.

They frequently lack aesthetic sense in what they wear. They may wear something which is inappropriate for the occasion, impractical for what they're going to be doing (such as shoes that aren't water proof when they're going to be walking through wet grass), mismatches the style of something else that they're wearing, doesn't fit them properly, or is no longer in style or season. Knowing this, they feel uncomfortable wearing styles that are trendy and dislike taking "fashion risks", as they lack confidence in their sense of taste in such matters. In an attempt to avoid receiving attention or criticism, they often stick to simple and familiar styles of clothing that they feel comfortable in and that won't stand out. Their ideal partner does not comment on their deficiencies in appearance and clothing.

Instead of offering criticism or asking if they want help with the weak areas described here, their ideal partner will take the initiative toward a implementing a solution. People of this type feel that this is the expression of a good relationship and will only entrust and properly relax around such a partner.
    The thread about this is here, btw. Here's another topic on the matter.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two things. First of all, how well does FDG's speech match these compared to other styles listed on that page?

Secondly, I'm curious about which of these fits best:
    A.) As long as he has strength he recklessly wastes it. He uses up all of his energy and then collapses with exhaustion. There is no middle ground: either maximum usage of energy (sometimes close to maximum) or total inactivity.
    or
    B.)Energy use is determined by external circumstances. They are calm when there is no need to use energy, but they switch on with full power when they need to be active.

The key to A is that there are two gears: all and nothing. The individual stays in the "all" gear until he's used up all of this energy, then he goes into "nothing" gear. When in "all" gear, he cannot rest, even if it's time to rest. When in "nothing" gear, he cannot expend any substantial amount of energy, even there's something he needs/wants to do that requires it.

B uses energy whenever and where ever it's appropriate to do so. He can rest when it's time to rest and expend energy anytime there's something needs/wants to do that requires it.
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think most of that description applies to me, except:

"People of this type frequently experience the sensation of discomfort with themselves and with their surroundings. "

What does this mean? I think that somebody in good health, regardless of his-her functional preference, won't feel discomfort when just sitting doing nothing.

BTW, I think you should avoid (I know you have a compulsion, but I must tell you) influencing her with your explanation that aren't necessarily correct; it's better if she just arrives at her own conclusions imho. I haven't explained her almost anything exactly because of this reason, given also that socionics is not an objective discipline so we don't know yet which propositions are true and which are false. We're used to this given that economics is similar, but at least empirical testing is possible there, whereas in socionics it isn't.

I have my opinions on every function, but I told her just about which type I think we both are, and then directed her towards good sources (like socioniko.net) that are surely unbiased. I'm sure she doesn't need anything of your biased bullshit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, oh, am I too late to join in the Beta squabble?

Jadae is a twat. Get hit by a bus you annoying piece of shit.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me see if I've got this straight (and please do correct me if I'm wrong)... You're saying "Don't give her information! We don't know which information is even accurate anyways. It's much better for her to have less information so she can come to her own conclusions. I've already told her what I think and given her the information I want her to have."

What have I posted that's biased? Stratiyevskaya's description?

I can see why you wouldn't want me to mention the wikisocion vocabulary page, seeing as how the Se statements fit you so incredibly well. It doesn't much matter in determining your type though.

I believe the energy usage descriptions originally came from Smilingeyes. I thought you supported his theories and descriptions?
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And yes, LIE's are uncomfortable when there's just sitting there doing nothing. It's one of the key characteristics of the type. Relaxing usually takes forethought and effort because LIE's have something to overcome in order to attain a genuine state of rest, much less relaxation.

The line you quoted was, I believe, talking about both the unsettled feeling LIE's have when they're not accomplishing something (unless their dual seeking function is actively being fulfilled in that moment) and the difficulty they have making themselves physically comfortable. Even if they're healthy, they can sit with poor posture for a while without realizing it, for example. Also, if they do try to make themselves and their surroundings comfortable, they're not good at it and never quite sure if they've succeeded.

Perhaps I am exaggerating though... perhaps Expat or ishy can offer input?
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

No...I have given her access to all the information she wants, socioniko, wikisocion, the16types description, socioniko.net russian library...I just don't want biased information. Basically, not information coming from you, but if it's from anybody else, it's good.

BTW, I understand what you say in terms of relaxation. Sports is the key, imho, for people that are restless. 2-3 hours of high intensity exericise 4 times a week seems to be enough for me to be relaxed when I go through life.

I can see why you wouldn't want me to mention the wikisocion vocabulary page, seeing as how the Se statements fit you so incredibly well. It doesn't much matter in determining your type though.
    You shouldn't think everybody reasons the same way as you, I just want things to be truthful and unbiased. If you remember, I've said personally that I think those words fit me, and that I use them a lot - and I haven't even stopped using them either. So, don't be manipulative.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No...I have given her access to all the information she wants, socioniko, wikisocion, the16types description, socioniko.net russian library...I just don't want biased information. Basically, not information coming from you, but if it's from anybody else, it's good.
    Anybody?

Why do you think I've offered inaccurate information? I've taken it all from sources you've mentioned and (to the best of my knowledge) have not misrepresented it.

You're more than free to correct anything that you think I've misinterpreted or misrepresented. In fact, I'd very much appreciate it. What have I said about LIE's that is incorrect?

BTW, I understand what you say in terms of relaxation. Sports is the key, imho, for people that are restless. 2-3 hours of high intensity exericise 4 times a week seems to be enough for me to be relaxed when I go through life.
    I'm sure you're right, but let me make one thing very clear: This is not something that most people with a Si PoLR could do consistently.

Personally, I don't think anyone with a Si PoLR could consistently maintain a regimen as such. If they had a strict personal trainer (or maybe coach?) they may be able to do it much of the time, but there's no way someone with a Si PoLR could keep such a schedule on their own for any amount of time. They'd push themselves too hard and get sick or injured, or they'd get really into a "pet project" (probably some type of business/investment) and neglect either their work out schedule or another aspect of their health that would in turn cause them to be unable to continue with their workouts.

People with a Si PoLR are simply not capable of maintaining balance in areas related to Si (and Se). You, however, do this with ease.
    SEE

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast