Thread: People Think You're Weird Because You Eat

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember this one time I spent about a month with a friend's family in Iowa. And I had a jar of crushed red pepper that I would put on like, lasagna, even spaghetti. And they looked at me like I was totally nuts. "Can you even taste your food?" I felt kinda bad about that. But I liked putting crushed red pepper on just about anything. I've tempered that a bit since then.

But not as bad as this one time when I put black pepper on... it was either just a rice-based dish or soup... can't remember, but I put the pepper on before I took a taste of it. And the guy who made the meal stared at me as I was shaking the pepper on as he said, "You haven't even TASTED it yet and you're putting pepper on it?" Needless to say, I now eat a lot of things as is without added salt or pepper, because I felt really bad about that.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I occasionally eat potato and orange peel, apple cores, melon rinds...that kind of thing. Just because. I have also been known to eat Privet leaves - not so much nowadays - they are probably toxic.